- This page lists all Residence-related Commands.
- /claim - Claims the current residence you are visiting. It must not belong to anyone, and you must have an open residence slot. Use /claim ResNumber to claim a different residence.
- /res unclaim- Unclaims your residence, which DELETES EVERYTHING within it, AND takes away your ownership from the residence.
- Note: In order to prevent overusage, you need to wait one hour after using this command before you can unclaim another residence.
- /res info - Displays detailed information about the residence you are visiting.
- /res unstuck - Moves you outside of the residence you are visiting.
- /res tpset - Sets the spawn location for your residence.
- /res tpsign - Sets the teleport location of a teleport sign. Read the Feature Signs page for more information.
- /res changeowner <new owner> - Transfers residence ownership to another player without resetting the residence. This will cost both players 25,000 Rupees. There are specific rules and requirements. Please find them on this page: Residence Selling Rules.
- /entcount - tells you how many present entities (animals, mobs, armor stands, and dropped items) there are within the residence you are standing on in the Town or an area in the wilderness.
- Shortcut: /entc
- /res forceclaim - Force-claims a derelict residence, deleting all of its contents. A 5000r fee applies unless you are a new (less than 3 hours old) player.
- /togglepreview - Toggles whether or not you can preview the contents of chests on a residence. Will only be usable if the residence owner has set the container: preview flag. Visitors to the residence are the ones that must use the command to preview chests. When it is disabled and you have container flag, a right-click on the chest will open it normally, otherwise it cannot be opened at all. To disable this mode, simply type the command again.
Residence enter/leave messages(top)
- /res message default <argument>- Resets all res messages. Available arguments are:
- owner - Sets the messages to "Welcome to [owner]'s Residence" and "Leaving [owner]'s Residence"
- address - Sets the messages to "Welcome to Residence [Res Number]" and "Leaving Residence [Res Number]"
- name - Sets the messages to "Welcome to Residence [owner]-[#]" and "Leaving Residence [owner]-[#]"
- remove [enter/leave] - Clears the residence message and does not set a new one.
- /res message <enter/leave> <message> - Sets the message shown to people who enter/leave your residence. Can only be used by Gold and Diamond supporters.
Giving/removing permission to do things on your residence(top)See the Flags and Flags - Advanced pages for more information.
- /res set <Flag> <State> - Sets or removes a specific flag on your residence.
- Example: /res set build false - Prevents players from building on your residence. Using "remove" instead of "false" results in the same outcome.
- Example: /res set move true - Allows players to enter your residence. Again, using "remove" instead of "false" results in the same outcome.
- You may also use a chest interface by using the command /res cset.
- /res pset <Username> <Flag> <State> - Gives permission or removes permission for a player to do something on your residence.
- Example: /res pset JackBiggin build true - Allows JackBiggin to build on your residence.
- Example: /res pset IcecreamCow move remove - Removes IcecreamCow's move permission to your residence's current state.
- You may also use a chest interface by using the command /res cpset <playername>.
- /res mirror <src> - Copies all the permissions from the specified residence to the one you are currently visiting.
- /res reset - Resets your residence, which DELETES EVERYTHING within it.
- /res default - Resets all of your residence's Flags (permissions) to default.
- /togglepreview- Allows any player to preview any chest on the residence. Essentially, another chest flag, but limited to preview for chests only.
- /res set container:preview <state> - sets the preview flag on the residence accordingly. Only Residences that have this flag set on true will allow /togglepreview to be used.
Using group permissions(top)
- /res gadd <groupname> <player1>[,player2,player3...] - Adds players to a group, creating the group if it does not exist already. A player may exist in multiple Groups.
- /res gdel <groupname> <player1>[,player2,player3...] - Removes players from a group, but does NOT delete the group when no members remain.
- /res gset <groupname> <flag1>[,flag2,flag3] [t/f/r] - Sets a flag for the group just as pset works (you can specify multiple comma-separated flag names to set them all at same time. A group is created if it does not already exist).
- You may also use a chest interface by using the command /res cgset <groupname>.
- /res gremove <groupname> - Requires confirmation, and deletes the specified group completely (both permissions and users).
- /res gcopy <fromGroup> <toGroup> - Copies all permissions, but NOT players, from one group to another.
- /res glist [groupname] - Lists Groups, showing permissions given to them, and players in the group. Include a group name to show only that group, or leave it off to show all Groups.
- /res grename <fromGroup> <toGroup> - Renames a group and its players; permissions remain after the name change has been done.
The Empire has simple Commands for all of its features, starting with /assist for the basics.
Looking for a more general Minecraft guide? Visit Minecraftopia!