Worlds and Servers
- All ten of the EMC servers have six worlds, but only five of them can be visited all the time. That sums up to fifty (sixty when the Event World is available) different worlds to explore!
These are all of the six worlds in summary:
- Tutorial: This is where new players spawn. It must be completed to enter the other worlds.
- Town: This is where players start playing. It contains fully protected 60x60 Residences.
- Wastelands: This world is the mining world; go here to collect resources to build with or to sell.
- The Wastelands gets periodically reset, so keep this in mind when building structures within this world!
- Frontier: The "survival world." In the Frontier, you can build structures alone or with your friends, while enjoying the hostile environment of Minecraft. Beware of the creepers!
- The Frontier is an ideal building world because it does not get reset.
- Each overworld - either in the Frontier or the Wastelands - has its own Nether and End worlds
- Empire Shop: This is a store that sells any currently available Promotional Items, as well as the Dirt Destroying Ticking Tock.
- Event World: This world has been temporarily used for the Halloween and for the 300k Members Celebration, and may have other uses in the future.
The Utopia server has a special End world area called Endertopia, which can only be accessed by Gold and Diamond supporters. Endertopia has a huge enderman farm that Gold and Diamond Supporters can use to quickly gain a massive amount of EXP in a short amount of time. Of course, there are lots more to discover within Endertopia...Chatting outside the Town
If you are visiting the Wastelands, the Frontier, or the End, you will likely be on your own in Chat. The Town Chat will no longer be available to you; only supporters and staff members are able to talk in the Town Chat while they are exploring the other worlds.
We have 9 main servers, each with their own worlds for surviving, building and mining.
Looking for a more general Minecraft guide? Visit Minecraftopia!