Worlds and Servers
- All ten of the EMC servers have six worlds, but only five of them can be visited all the time. That sums up to fifty (sixty when the Event World is available) different worlds to explore!
These are all of the six worlds:
- Town - This is where you start playing. You have your own 60x60 fully protected Residence here.
- Wastelands: This world is the mining world; go here to collect resources to build with or sell.
- Frontier: The "survival world." In the Frontier, you can build structures alone or with your friends, while enjoying the hostile environment of Minecraft. Beware of the creepers!
- The End: Like the Frontier, this is also a non-resetting world.Unlike the other worlds, you cannot go here by using Commands; you will need to find an End portal.
- Empire Shop: This is a store with unlimited stock and very high prices to prevent inflation on the Empire.
- Event: This world has been temporarily used for the 300k Members Celebration, and may have other uses in the future.
The Utopia Server has a special End world area called Endertopia, which can only be accessed by Gold and Diamond supporters. Endertopia has a huge enderman farm that Gold and Diamond Supporters can use to quickly gain a massive amount of XP in a short amount of time. Of course, there are lots more to discover within Endertopia...Chatting outside the Town
If you're visiting the Wastelands, Frontier, or the End, you'll be mostly on your own. The Town Chat will no longer be available to you; only supporters and staff members will be able to talk in the Town Chat while they are exploring the other worlds.
We have multiple worlds on each server for building, mining and exploring.
Looking for a more general Minecraft guide? Visit Minecraftopia!