- Endertopia (also known as Endertopia 2.0; released May 16th, 2013) is a large public enderman grinder where you can kill endermen in order to earn XP. Endertopia is a very easy and an efficient way of gaining both Enderpearls and XP. Endertopia is only available to Gold and Diamond supporters. To visit endertopia, type /v endertopia on Utopia. Another way to visit would be to run onto the gold block inside the endertopia hub an the Utopia spawn.
The original Endertopia was a Community-built enderman grinder and "city" that originally started near the launch of Empire Minecraft. Endertopia was originally created by Belchmaster, and grew in popularity very quickly.
Endertopia contains an enderman-free city where you can purchase Residences. These are permanent Residences, and will remain yours forever. To purchase an Endertopian residence, send a private message a Community Manager or a Senior Staff member. The Residences that are available to purchase are as follows:
- 72 Ender-Partments - 50,000r. Ender-Partments have 10 single chests.
- 24 Ender-Flats - 100,000r. Ender-Flats have 32 single chests.
Besides the XP farm and the Ender Residences, Endertopia contains four service areas:
- A shop area for convenient items that are sold at the Empire Shop's price.
- An enchanting building (containing an enchantment table)
- Public Gardens
- Advanced Tree Farm (pending)
Take part in events on EMC, host one yourself or visit a special Empire residence.
Looking for a more general Minecraft guide? Visit Minecraftopia!