- Rupees are the official currency of the Empire. Almost anything can be bought using them, and you can earn them how you please. Your rupee balance is the same on each server, meaning any rupees you have on SMP1 will also be on SMP2, SMP3, SMP4, and so on.
How can I earn rupees?(top)
- New players start with 3,000 rupees (awarded during the tutorial).
- Registering on the forums gives you 1,000 rupees. You get a bonus of 5,000 rupees if you specify that you have been referred by someone. Logging onto the forums gets you another (one time) 5,000 rupees.
- Free-to-play players get a daily sign-in bonus of 100 rupees when connecting to an EMC server.
- Supporters will receive the daily sign-in bonus automatically.
- Voting! Voting is the easiest way to make rupees, getting up to 1,700 rupees per day for continuous voting - even for free-to-play players!
- Referring players gets you 5,000 rupees for each new player you bring to EMC.
- You can create your own shop by using player shop signs, or you can sell items to other players.
- You can offer services.
- You may auction items off on the forums.
Where/how can I spend rupees?(top)
- /pay PlayerName amount - Pay someone ("playername") an amount of rupees. Example: /pay Aikar 9001
- /r - Check your rupee balance. You may also use /money, /bal, /tok, or /cur.
- /rlog - Shows a list of your last five rupee transactions. Your full transaction logs can be found here.
Important warning about real money trading(top)
WARNING: RMT (real money trading) is strictly prohibited. Any attempt to buy or sell any item outside of the Empire Minecraft Community (including, but not limited to Minecraft accounts) will result in a severe punishment. Do not get involved in such transactions. See the Rules and Moderation page for more information.
Use rupees to buy from other players. Save Tokens to redeem rare items in the future.
Looking for a more general Minecraft guide? Visit Minecraftopia!