- Because the Empire consists of multiple servers, it has a unique feature called the cross-server vault. Think of it like virtual chests. You can put items in it from any Empire Minecraft server, and you can take those same items out from any other (or the same) server. Each vault page is the size of one double chest.
You can only open your vault from the Town and Shop worlds. Opening it in the Wastelands or Frontier worlds won't work unless you're in the protected area of an outpost.
- /vaults - Opens a user interface from which you can press buttons to access all available pages or purchase more
- /vault - Open the first page of your vault
- /vault pageNumber or /vault pageName - Open a specified page of your vault
- /vault info - List the pages of your vault
Opening the vault will cost you 10 Rupees. After paying the fee, you may open any page of your vault for free for another five minutes.
Once you have purchased 5 vault pages, or have redeemed enough vault vouchers to acquire that many pages, opening your vault becomes FREE! Opening your vault is always free on the Utopia Server, regardless of your supporter status or the amount of vault pages you own.
As a new player, you start with one vault page. You can purchase additional vault pages for 10,000 Rupees each. A regular player can buy a maximum of two vault pages. Supporters can buy up to 50 vault pages. If you have reached your limit, you can use a Vault Voucher - purchasable from player sin-game or mailed from voting to certain bonuses - to gain more pages than your rank allows.
- /vault expand - Purchase another page for your vault.
Supporter Purchase Limits(top)
Iron Supporter: 5 pages
Gold Supporter: 25 pages
Diamond Supporter: 50 pages
Trying to keep track of your vault pages by numbers can be a pain. Fortunately, you can give your pages a name you can easily remember:
/vault name pageNumber newName - Name a page of your vault. Example: /vault name 2 redstone
/vault pageName - Open a vault page by its name. Example: /vault redstone
/vault name pageNumber - Resets the name of that page. Example: /vault name 2
EMC has many features to take advantage of that revolve around certain aspects of multiplayer Minecraft.
Looking for a more general Minecraft guide? Visit Minecraftopia!