- Aikar is the lead developer of Empire Minecraft, and he is assisted by chickeneer, MrSocks75, and BreezyMan.
EMC Bug Tracker(top)
Most future bug fixes or features to EMC can be found on the EMC Bug Tracker.
In Progress: currently being worked on.
Open: confirmed, although not being developed
Review Later: potentially fixed/added in the future; not prioritized.
The tracker is split into FOUR different categories:
- Content: Important large official builds.
- Empire: All in-game features and bugs.
- Site: All website features and bugs.
- Wiki: All wiki content and bugs.
Released updates are shown on the Track as Deployed, and update threads are posted in Empire Updates.
To make a suggestion, you can post a thread in the Suggestion Box forum; remember to search both the forums and Track before posting to avoid duplicating suggestions. You may also check the already suggested ideas wiki page for a compilation of different suggestions and their statuses.
EMC has many features to take advantage of that revolve around certain aspects of multiplayer Minecraft.
cadgamer101 likes this.
Looking for a more general Minecraft guide? Visit Minecraftopia!