EMC Graphics

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Palmsugar, Dec 22, 2013.

1. Best Minecraft Servers
    And Introducing Empire Graphics Guild (EGG)

Since there is no art section on the forums, avatar/signature/skin/youtube art contests can be scattered across the forums and new members don’t really know whom to go to when they want to request a signature, avatar or skin.

There are already lovely art threads by Green_Mystery and Maxarias, where you can find and show all art related things, like fan art, but in this thread I will try to give an overview of all things related to EMC specific graphics and ‘introduce’ the members (and their ‘shops’) who create graphics as a service for the EMC community. These graphics can be avatars, signatures, Youtube banners, etc.

I hope this will be a handy thread for the newer members (and the older ones too, of course :p) who are looking for an image or a skin, or if you’re thinking about making some graphics for the community. (In that case send me a message, we’re more than willing to help you and we’re always looking forward to new artists!)

Possible Graphic Products: Avatars, Signatures, Skins (we need people for that lol), Youtube Channel Art, anything else?
    (will be updated along the way, always open for suggestions :))
    Best Minecraft Servers
    Best Minecraft Servers
    Best Minecraft Servers
    Best Minecraft Servers
    (Current contests and open requests are listed so that anyone who wants to enter a contest or do a request sometimes, can find one here easily.)
    [Updated 31 March 2014]
  2. [Reserved post for useful things in the future]
    Best Minecraft Servers
  3. Maybe I can do some. I started learning a bit how to do graphic stuff. My sig is something I tried and I guess game out well. Also I do have a contest for youtube art that. Maybe you could put on...
  4. Aw, thanks for adding my thread, I know that my renders won't be graphics exactly, but I hope that they can help other make theirs :)
    NINJATTILA and Palmsugar like this.
  5. So many people have such amazing skill at art :)
    NINJATTILA and Palmsugar like this.
  6. I've edited the rest of the content in the other two posts, because there was only so much information I was allowed to post in the first one. >.< (Scroll up :p)

Cool, I'll try to find the link to your contest. :) If you ever want to make a tutorial for paint.net that would be welcome too :p
    ShelLuser and NINJATTILA like this.
  7. I can do skins!
    Uhh also, could I get a Letter added over my avatar?
    Palmsugar likes this.
  8. Ill work on it ;)
    Palmsugar likes this.
  9. I'm very proud to be a part of this guild :D

Like Palm said, I hope we can help new and old members find art and graphics! :p
  10. Palmsugar likes this.
  11. Cool :) And yes, I'll make a letter over your avatar next time I have Photoshop open :p
    I won't be having a lot of time the coming weeks for extensive drawings, but I'll try to find time for this. :)
    Haha, only if you have time! Don't feel pressured or anything. I forgot to say that your sig turned out quite nice :) Did you use Legend's tutorial by any chance? >.<
    Thanks for the link, it's in there :)
    ShelLuser, THE_LEGEND4 and 607 like this.
  12. Naw I didn't. Was just fiddling with the effects and stuff
  13. *coughcough*
    *insert self-plug here*
    Palmsugar likes this.
  14. Awesome. Thanks for inviting me to this wonderful opportunity!
    Palmsugar and AliceF3 like this.
  15. hmm... this thread hasn't had much activity....
    Teh Bumps
  16. i want an image for my youtube...

an image with myself in the middle a giant(momentus) on left side and marlix on right side with a lightning/storm background :D
  17. We aren't currently taking requests, sorry
    Palmsugar likes this.