EMC Graphics

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Palmsugar, Dec 22, 2013.

1. I'm currently on vacation, so I can't do a lot of graphics work, that's why >.< I'm still checking the forums every once in a while though.
    ShelLuser and AliceF3 like this.
  2. When do you guys think you can do what I asked?
  3. Well, we aren't even taking requests so it more then likely won't even be thought about for a while
    But if we were taking them, my drawings take anywhere from a day to 2 weeks or longer, depending on what my motivation is like
  4. He seems to have stopped responding to all messages...
  5. Thanks but it already linked to that, because he requested it. I did add the other skin service by mailman31401 though. :)
    ShelLuser likes this.
  6. Yeah, that true, I saw that too
  7. I only do skins per request by pm, but if you could add a link to a pm to me on the skin making area, that would be great
  8. If one of you guys would like to make me one, ill pay you.
  9. Awesome! Thanks for letting me know, I added you both. :)
    One of what? Some more info on what you want might be useful. :)
    ShelLuser likes this.
  10. I would pay you 1k,

I would like a picture of my Mall 707, and a logo for 707 (the name of the Mall is called Wolfepack)

any other info ask me kk
  11. They don't currently take requests.
    607 likes this.
  12. thats why i was originally asking
  13. You should ask one of the people that are listed on the OP(what does op mean again?:p)
  14. Original Post :p
    607 likes this.
  15. Dibujo.jpg A random gift for everyone ^_^
  16. Ah okay, I just wanted to see if were looking for a skin or signature. You should contact Kyle since he just started his signature business, I'm sure he would like to help out:
    I love it! It's so cute! >.< ^_^
    ShelLuser likes this.
  17. Know anyone who can make site avatars?
  18. Just ask for it ^_^