EMC Graphics

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Palmsugar, Dec 22, 2013.

1. Ask who?
  2. Just ask and someone will do it.
  3. Bump for a great group!
    Chascarrillo likes this.
  4. I love to design products and draw I wanna start my own t-shirt business one day soon :)
    Chascarrillo likes this.
  5. What will you do?
  6. well if you mean the t-shirt business I'm not sure I need a nice logo and a name and want my t-shirts to be different. I would like it to use the logo a lot on the t-shirts in different ways (pop art).
    607 likes this.
  7. May I join?
    emcBanner.png
    SciFiMaxarias.PNG
    Palmsugar likes this.
  8. Yes, sorry I've been wanting to add you but I kept forgetting. >.< I've added you to the convo, the last couple of pages should be interesting for you. :) I will add a link to your thread tomorrow.
    I'll also reply to you tomorrow :p
    (*is going to sleep now lol*)

But I've working on this little gift for Kura that I wanted to share with everyone:
    ShelLuser, Chascarrillo, 607 and 9 others like this.
  9. I am in awe... Oh my god palm how...
    You got the outfit to a T how did you even
    I am like crying
    Thank you so much, this is amazing
  10. You're welcome! You're always singing and uploading it for everyone to hear, so I thought I might make a pic for you if you ever need it for another website like youtube or soundcloud. ^_^
    Thanks for bumping and the compliment! It may seem quiet, but behind the screens I'm working on so much at the same time. >.< And I know Alice has also been busy animating and drawing. :3
    Cool, you should show some pics of your drawings! And maybe this is a silly question, but why don't you try designing your own logo yourself? And what kind of pop art do you mean? :3

I'm thinking that in the future I should make a post with tips on how to hold a graphics contest and or how to request a a graphic, because sometimes I see such vague requests lol.

Also, yesterday I forgot to show off these images I made for FDNY21 Let's Play series. Hehe:

I hope this is not going to turn too much in a 'Palm shows off work' thread :p I wish more people would post pics too.
    Anyways... "Empire Graphics Guild... making EMC look better one image at a time." :p
  11. I would like to design it my self but I dont have any good software :( and I will show off some more work I have just made a batman themed piece for my GCSE art its made of mod rock I'll get a pic in a bit :)
  12. Gimp and paint.net are pretty good image editors, I use paint.net sometimes
    607 likes this.
  13. I've use ink scape its pretty cool for cartoons but eh and gimp I'll try thanks :)
  14. Guess I'll take the time to tell you guys that I'm still available to do render requests and stuff.

You can find some of my work in the spoiler :oops:

Also, note to palm, I think it would be better to remove the link to the thread and just say for people to PM me instead.
  15. pixlr.com is also really good. It's basically photoshop on a website. And if you have a scanner you could make a clean drawing of what you want the logo to look like and scan it. I could edit in effects afterwards or do some touching up. That way the logo will be more like what you want it to reflect. Looking forward to the pic of the batman piece. :3

Okay will do. And yay, you're still doing renders :D
    ShelLuser, 607 and xothis_dwarf like this.

16. Not my best piece but only one I have a pic of its mod rock so its meant to be rough. :)
    607, FDNY21 and Palmsugar like this.
  17. These ones I made when I was making for games quite a long time ago:

it should have a white back ground but alwell...

Edit: yus spoiler :3
    607 and Palmsugar like this.
  18. Why did you stop? :3
    Also: http://empireminecraft.com/help/bb-codes
    Spoilers are explained at the bottom of the page.
    ShelLuser and 607 like this.