[Business] RenderRes

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services' started by Quartzic, Feb 1, 2014.

1. Got an awesome building you need a photo of? I can make a beautiful render of your residence in ultra-high definition or pretty much any resolution you want, from any point of view (even a flying point of view!). No more need to explain, so let's get on with the pricing!

Take this little quiz to find out your price.

Okay, what resolution do you need? The higher the resolution, the crisper and better the picture is.

1336x768

What quality? (some pixels may look odd with a lower quality)

Okay (75 computations)

How fast do you need it?

Regular (within 2 weeks)

1000 rupees

High Priority (within 5 days)

1800 rupees

Good (150 computations)

How fast do you need it?

Regular (within 2 weeks)

2000 rupees

3000 rupees

Great (200 computations)

How fast do you need it?

Regular (within 2 weeks)

4000 rupees

5250 rupees

1920x1080

Okay (75 computations)

How fast do you need it?

Regular (within 2 weeks)

2500 rupees

4000 rupees

Good (150 computations)

How fast do you need it?

Regular (within 2 weeks)

4500 rupees

5500 rupees

Great (200 computations)

How fast do you need it?

Regular (within 2 weeks)

6500 rupees

8000 rupees

2560x1440

Okay (75 computations)

How fast do you need it?

Regular (within 2 weeks)

5000 rupees

6500 rupees

Good (150 computations)

How fast do you need it?

Regular (within 2 weeks)

6500 rupees

7750 rupees

Great (200 computations)

How fast do you need it?

Regular (within 2 weeks)

10,000 rupees

12,500 rupees

Custom

PM me and we can talk about it.

Once you've found your perfect price, simply PM me and we can start. You'll need to include in the PM:

What plan you've chosen
    What residence ID you'd like it to be on
    What view you want (Probably best to do it while you're online)
    What format you want the final image delivered in (PNG or JPG, I recommend PNG)
    Whether you've given me move & tp perms on your residence (You'll need to do that!)
    Whether you've sent the rupees already (I'd prefer if you'd send them while I'm online)
    When you're going to be on for the shoot

Okay, that's that. Any comments or recommended additions?
  2. Very nice, I especially like the innovative use of spoilers in order to provide people with their price without having a long boring list. This interactive way is great! :D
  3. What program are you using to render. I would guess chunky but I am not sure if it is still in use.
  4. Yeah, it took forever to format correctly though. Seriously, I don't think I'm doing that again.

Yep, chunky. Still in use!

If you think this needs improvement (are the prices too high/low? Do I need more resolution options?) make sure to post here!
  5. Word of advice that used to be told to me: Never buy something from a man with the first initial S. and last name Alesman. But considering you have a 200 at the end, it seems legit. :p

I might like a picture eventually. Will keep this tabbed.
  6. Here's the original story, if anyone's interested:

TL;DR I got my name from a McDonalds. Yeah.

I got this name from a McDonalds. No kidding.
    This is the one memory I have from when I was like 6 or 7 or something. I was young at the time!
    We went to an underground McDonalds while on a vacation to Washington D.C. Being young at the time, naturally I was amazed by all the new sights to see - and the underground McDonalds was no exception, even though it was only halfway underground and you just had to walk down some steps from street level to get there. I got a burger with ketchup and pickle, which to this day is my mainstay for awesome-tasting burgers. As I got my Happy Meal, I noticed something on the side - an advertisement for McDonalds FunLand or something of the sort - you know, those virtual games online where you can play McDonalds propaganda that vaguely feels like games? Yeah, I saw that. And man did I want to play it! But we were on vacation, so I had to wait...

---Hello, my name is Frank. I'll be your linebreak today.---
    ---------------A COUPLE OF DAYS LATER...---------------

I had finally gotten home. And the McDonalds game wasn't forgotten yet. I still wanted to play it. I did unnecessary ninja moves and air karate on the way down to the family room, where the computer lay. I slowly and quietly turned it on... for no reason at all... and logged on. I had saved the punchout for the web address, and noticed that it said you must have parental permission to play. So I found my mom, asked what parental permission meant, and she said it meant I had to ask her. So like any obedient child, I asked my mother to play the McDonalds game, and she approved. She came to the computer and noticed it required a username. She helped me choose one. I've always been a salesman, even since I was a child. Even at the age of 6, my mother noticed that. She suggested a username with salesman in it. That was taken. Stupid me, not knowing how horrible numbers are at the time, agreed. And so it was chosen. salesman50? Gone. salesman100? Gone. And we tried salesman200... and the username, the man, the Minecraft player you know today was born. But that was just the beginning. I used it for other sites, with my parent's permission. And then once I grew old enough to have my own email, I signed up for many sites, all using the same username to Keep It Simple, Stupid. It's stuck with me to this day. And while I've taken a preference to other names, mainly CyanLights and Elucidator, I can't change it. I've signed up to hundreds, no, thousands of websites, and with many of them, it's difficult or impossible to change your username. So it stuck. I grew with it, decided it wasn't so bad, and used it. I still think it's not the best, could be better, but live with it.

That is the story of my username.
    That is the story of my image.
    That is the story of my online life.

I hope you enjoyed.

-Written by salesman200.

Seriously, read it. It's interesting.
    Lukas3226 and 5chris100 like this.
  7. That story just made me cry inside. +1 to you, my good man.
    72Volt likes this.
  8. I feel like nobody's going to read it because it's not the first post.
    That would be a waste of an hour writing that up.
    5chris100 likes this.
  9. Don't worry, I read it. Strange how a McDonalds game can give life to such a... selling man.
  10. Oh yeah i read it too. LOL
  11. Wow, that story. Thanks for telling.
  12. I also read the story, My name came from Xbox live name generator.
    The End :p
  13. Who asks for parental permission nowadays?
    My name came from club penguin xD
    I might get one of these :3
  14. What? What's that all about?
  15. Cool :)
    Will likely use this service when I finish my builds :p
  16. Too high prices
  17. Could you please give some more detailed reasoning why you think the prices are too high?
  18. You are using an external program, from which we can use to, what you are doing is taking a picture of mine craft then depixelizing it with a program, not your own code. If it were your own code, then you could sell it for more. But, I know for a fact you did not code ( make ) chucky.
  19. This requires a high-power computer, constant attention (to make sure it doesn't overheat) and time. Lots of time. It takes ages to make a high-quality image in chunky, simply because nobody I know owns a supercomputer. It could be argued that time is money, that many may not have a high-quality PC, or don't have a large attention span.
    607 likes this.
  20. Please make your reply to this thread interactive. It is really boring reading your reply and not being able to show spoilers.
    princebee, Cchiarell6914 and 607 like this.