Post Supportership Information
- On Empire Minecraft, supporter subscriptions are monthly. Because of that, many players wonder what will happen to their supporter perks after their supportership is over. Below, you will find a list of the perks you get to keep and the ones you lose.
Are you thinking about Supporting the Empire? Check out the Supporter Upgrades page!
What do I get to keep?(top)
- Extra Residences, even Utopian ones, as long as you don't unclaim them or go derelict
- Customized Residence messages, as long as you don't reset them
- Residence Tags and named locations, as long as you don't remove the extra ones
- Extra stable slots, as long as you don't spawn in the horses. These slots will be lost if the horses are spawned in/removed
- Any extra Vault pages you've purchased will also be kept
What do I lose?(top)
- Colored name
- Extra daily Rupees (you will not lose any Rupees previously earned through the daily bonus received as a supporter and you will still earn 100r daily)
- The ability to claim more than one Residence
- The ability to change more than one Residence location
- The ability to purchase more than two Vault pages (except with Vault vouchers)
- The ability to change more than two Residence Tags
- The ability to spawn in more than one horse (unless you have used a Stable Voucher)
- Less ads on the forums
- Automatic daily bonus
- Reserved slot
- Access to the supporter Chat channel and forums
- The ability to change your Residence message and /away message (Residence messages can be reset)
- Access to the Utopian Wilderness, Nether, and End worlds
There's a lot that makes up the Empire. Learn a bit about us, how it all works and how to thrive in it.
Looking for a more general Minecraft guide? Visit Minecraftopia!