Economy

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussion' started by FrankWho, Feb 21, 2013.

1. I'm familiar with EVE, I would very much like to extend the New Republic there someday :)
    moyaboya and Gap542 like this.
  2. There is a guide forum now...
    Gap542 likes this.
  3. Not sure what is wrong with helping out a new member :confused:
  4. Where is it?
    (This is the "Marketplace Discussion", the best place to discuss economy.)
  5. If you mean this.... then I'm so glad M4nic took the time to help the newbie (that forum has existed for like... forever btw).
  6. Its a forum place under help and support forum
  7. Thanks, found it. Only staff can post there. I was thinking about writing an economy guide, but I'd wait for the shop update.
    It might be that the things around economy will change a bit faster in the next few months than they did in the past half year :)
    I'd also need info from older members about the history of EMC economy.
    o0_Jetfire_0o likes this.
  8. I thought I'd relate another point about shops here. Some people get upset when you buy stuff from their shop and resell it. Yesterday someone who also has a shop (and I suspect saw my post in this thread) cleaned out several of my chests. I don't really mind since I sold those items for the prices I thought were fair.

But I also was a little upset that they didn't ask me about working on an order for them. I had planned on going out of Town last night. Since I had no idea until just before I left I had empty chests they were left like that all afternoon and night.

I also had no choice over how I spent my day today. A little advance notice and I could have worked on their order earlier in the week or this weekend instead of scurrying around this morning and tonight trying to restock my chests.

In general I try to be helpful to other shop owners. Some get rather cutthroat but I think collaboration works better.
  9. Great to meet you. I have nothing to say about economy since it all has already been said.
  10. Of course you had to put all that in about lava walls didn't you
  11. Hello FrankWho, I'm moyaboya. I figured I would greet you with some free likes :)