- The Residence Locations feature is a great way to easily set up and go to parts of a Residence without needing to use the Residential Teleportation System. Residence Locations allow players to go to certain spots of a Residence with only the use of a /home command, or by clicking a teleport sign that can be placed on ANY Residence.
Amounts Per Player Group(top)
- Free members - 1
- Iron Members - 3
- Gold Members - 8
- Diamond Members - 100
- /res loc list - Lists all of the Residence locations used on your Residence and their coordinates. The command is usable by the Residence owner and all of the Residence's admins.
- /res loc set (example) - Sets a location as (example).
- /res loc del (example) - Removes a location named (example).
- /res loc rename oldloc newloc - Renames a previously set location.
- /v ### (example) - Goes to Residence number ###'s location called (example).
- /home (example) - Takes you to the location (example) on your home Residence. This also works for extra Residences, like /home 2 (example).
How to get to a set location(top)
There are multiple ways to get to a Residence location. As the owner of Residence 1234 which has a Residence location called "(location)" you only need to type /home (location). For other players, /v 1234 (location) is the command to get to "(location)". If your Residence uses a tag which isn't shared with any other Residence then players can also use /v +tag (location).
Residential Teleportation Signs may also be used for this similar feature. Typing 1234@location on the second line of a teleport sign will allow you to activate the sign in any normal way, for both the owner of 1234 or any other player that places a sign.
The use of Residence locations is controlled by the namedtp flag; by default, this flag is turned on for your Residence. This flag can be set globally, for the whole Residence, or for individual players. Please see the Flags wiki page for more information on how to set Flags on your Residence.
Alternatively, you may set a location with an exclamation mark (!) prior to its name, making it so that only the Residence owner and Residence admins can access it. Please note that you need to specify the Residence clearly for this to work. Example: /res loc add !<Residence number> !<location>.
Examples of use (top)
If Krysyy, the owner of Residence 3004, wanted to quickly go to her underground storage using the named location "storage" to get there, she would type /res loc set storage where the room is to set the location. She would now only need to type /home storage to get to that Residence location, or place a sign that says "teleport" on the first line and "3004@storage" on the second line to access it through a sign instead of through a command.
As long as both the teleport and namedtp Flags are on, other players would also be able to type /v 3004 storage to get there. Other players would also be able to place RTS signs on their Residence(s), which can teleport players to 3004@storage.
Looking for a more general Minecraft guide? Visit Minecraftopia!