That moment when....

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by WayneKramer, Jul 11, 2015.

1. That moment when you wonder..... what if man had gone to the moon and found giraffes?
  2. That moment when there's a three-way tie for first!

(This is for the rewards system used on my YouTube channel, that is also used on EMC.)
  3. :D
    NuclearBobomb and UltiPig like this.
  4. That moment when you get out of a cave and realize you were under an ocean, you want to get back, but sand has fallen into it and you can't mine it and now you are forced to swim to the surface and hope not to drown.
  5. Next time just light a few torches :D
    607 likes this.
  6. Why couldn't you mine it?
  7. Sorry, but since when do we place torches on the ground? This is aesthetically unpleasing. I'd rather die in the ocean than changing my habit of how I place torches :D

You can, but it might take even longer than to swim up. Usually you panic and don't know which plan to go for in this situation ^^
    Nickblockmaster and 607 like this.

8. That moment when... you've been away for so long that you're not even sure anymore how to enter / use your own contraptions! :D
    607, Tuqueque, BreezyMan and 5 others like this.
  9. Lol, total mood. That's me, more or less, when I try to start Minecraft nowadays. :rofl: :lmao:
    ShelLuser likes this.
  10. Or how to fix it if it's broken.
    Joy_the_Miner and UltiPig like this.
  11. That moment when, at 24, you're too young to give valuable feedback...

Not that I was intending to give feedback, anyway. :rolleyes:
    MoreMoople and UltiPig like this.
  12. ...you venture into the nether for the first time in a long time, decide to use an eggcellent wand to save some rupees egging striders, then somehow accidentally just throw it in lava. :eek:
    607, Acemox2k, Raaynn and 2 others like this.
  13. That moment when you remember you wanted to set new key bindings, only to realize you thought of it too late...
    Yup, me too!
    LindenNZ, 607, Acemox2k and 1 other person like this.
  14. Not nice, but cheer up... mine was accidentally hitting Q in a boat and tossing an infimending bow into deep ocean, not realizing until I got to shore.....

Will mail you a new Wand shortly :)
    LindenNZ, 607, NuclearBobomb and 3 others like this.
  15. I've done something like that too, can't recall what it was... I realised immediately, but wasn't able to find the items back. I guess I didn't have a potion of night vision and/or a Respiration helmet on me.
    Don't most promos nowadays have Soul-bound though?
    Edit: I just realised that your bow wasn't a promo. Linden's was, though.
  16. I believe so yes, but the eggcellent wand is a promo from a good while ago, and I'm fairly certain it is not soulbound, unfortunately.
    607, LindenNZ, Acemox2k and 1 other person like this.
  17. Acemox2k likes this.
  18. note this dit not hapen to me but to a class mate basicly this normaly hapens 1s or twice in a live time unless u rilly unlucky the point is if u are welding things or grinding stuf small metal sparks will fly of normaly if u wear gear it shut not be a problem they they normaly dont even hit your shoes the point is if they do normaly notting happens but there is a rilly low chance it gos in a real spesific spot in your show and site on your feed if u are Lucky but in my clas mates case it bounced between his toes the point is red glowing hot pice of metal between ur toes are not fun
    607, ultipig and Nickblockmaster like this.
  19. Thank you, that's kind. It will stay in my vault I think! :D
    607 and Nickblockmaster like this.
  20. No, the wands aren't soulbound unfortunately. I did once also somehow put one of my voter's diamond tools in a gold farm furnace. Fortunately I realised and went back and it was still there. The winner though is Dras (I think that's who it was?) who accidentally blew up their promo display room and destroyed a bunch of promo items. :eek:
    607, Acemox2k and Nickblockmaster like this.