That moment when....

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by WayneKramer, Jul 11, 2015.

1. 3 members, though?
    And woah, that's a lot of guests. Is it not? I guess almost all of them are bots. But that seems like a lot of bots.
  2. Yeah, supposedly. I don't know. People who hide their online status don't deserve to be counted anyways. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I've never understood that either.
    607 likes this.
  3. Blame Nfell :p

No idea if that's what it, but randomly accusing someone seems like the right option here :p
    607 and wafflecoffee like this.
  4. I'm fairly certain that this is the first time I've ever seen this on this account.
    Starsphere likes this.
  5. This is all I’ve ever woken up to for the last like 2 years tbh

Used to have like 30+ each morning but since early 2019... usually absolutely nothing
    NuclearBobomb and UltiPig like this.

6. Microsoft, why do you give conflicting information? :p (the message above says "The migration to Microsoftaccounts has not yet started. We'll let you know when your account can be migrated. Read the frequently asked questions" :p)
    607, Egeau and NuclearBobomb like this.
  7. Maybe people that know Dutch get a delay. :p
  8. .... it's taking a lot of hits to kill mobs and you can't figure out why. Then after more than 10 minutes you realise it's because you're hitting them with a fish not your sword.
    607, __Devil_, UltiPig and 10 others like this.
  9. Was it a marriage fish? Are they family now? If things aren't working out with your new spouse head over to SMP8 Katy has a divorce fish you can slap em with. I mean.. What a way to say it's over.... (holding fish in front of soon to be divorcee) .. Do you smell this!?!?? This smells like our marriage - IT STINKS (Slapped with divorce fish)
    607, xGGirlx, __Devil_ and 5 others like this.
  10. i have 20dcs of renamed fishies if anyone wants one ;3
    UltiPig and Merek_Shadower like this.

11. It was not a marriage fish, just a plain ole raw cod. Maybe that is a sign of friendship? If so I made very good friends with them before I killed them all. :D

It was definitely an indication it was time to stop playing and go to bed. Anyway, I came back later with my sword and after 1,129 glow squids killed I finally got a glow squid head!
  12. At least the glow squid don't fight back. ;) Hm, do squid eat fish? Looks like they do!
  13. In minecraft they don't, but the axolotls are brutal and slaughter squid and fish constantly! Makes me feel a little less guilty for killing them to get their heads. :D
  14. that's hilarious to me because my irl one struggles to find dead tiny worms in front of her face lol
    UltiPig, 607 and LindenNZ like this.
  15. When you're on EMC sooo much you start to turn into a zombie.
    :p

16. That moment when you don't know how frequently you can spawn enraged silverfish and eat up ores trying to get one to spawn...
  17. Is that a Snapchat filter?
  18. This has happened to me quite a few times, since my timezone makes it so that I am awake when everyone else is asleep.
    Kryarias likes this.
  19. That moment when you find out that in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (not sure about the original Mario Kart 8), you can beat cups on 150cc to beat them on 100cc and 50cc too. I spent so many hours going through all the cups on 50cc and 100cc, with hardly any challenge for an experienced player like me... I'm glad that they put in this feature, but I would've liked to have known about it earlier. :rolleyes:
    Merek_Shadower likes this.
  20. ?!?!?!?!?!? I would have started on 200cc first, then.... :mad:
    607 likes this.