That moment when....

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by WayneKramer, Jul 11, 2015.

1. I have yet to meet the Warden, but when I do, I'll be sure to avoid falling into holes. Thanks for the warning :D
  2. That moment when you realize that 8 years is the longest you have ever been on a Minecraft server.
  3. That's quite long, isn't it?
    BreezyMan and Be6Ja1min like this.
  4. It has been quite a long time but I love the entire environment here on EMC. All the people I've known and still know here through the years. All the things we've done together. All the different events over the years. I have my times away but I call it home really. :) I'll be here as long as this place exists I think'n. :D
  5. Aah, you were talking about EMC. :p
    BreezyMan likes this.
  6. :eek: That moment when you realize you haven't really been on any other servers but EMC in 8 years. :)
    farmerguyson and UltiPig like this.
  7. I arrived June 8th 2013 and never left :)
  8. ...you turn on friendly creatures sound in your game for the first time in a long time, hear frogs, and then discover your walls are full of frogs. :eek:

I did some frog breeding beside a wall with a void under the wall and beside the floor and I guess some* spawned in the gap.

*50 frogs approx. I am not even sure I've found them all.
  9. That's hilarious. :D
    Nickblockmaster likes this.
  10. (I should add - I eggified them all. No frogs were harmed...other than living in cramped conditions for however many months. )
  11. That moment when you come across the largest BSOD you've ever seen!

12. The infamous Giant Blue Screen of Death. Very terrifying indeed!
  13. There's an entire subreddit dedicated to these! :D r/PBSOD
    SkeleTin007, 607 and UltiPig like this.
  14. That's cool! I posted it there. :)
    UltiPig likes this.
  15. That moment when you spend a fair amount of time searching each SMP, ender chest and vault for your lost voter diamond armour....until players in chat reminds you there's no such thing. Whoops. I'm just a new player, only 9 years on EMC. :rolleyes:
  16. With 77 upvotes, it's among the top posts of the week on that subreddit now, thanks for the suggestion! :)
    UltiPig likes this.

17. That BSOD reminds me of when I've gotten on my public transit last year, and the card/ticket reader showed the Linux terminal instead of the UI for the program to interact with. XD

Nice to see them using Ubuntu 18.04.2 LTS! :D
  18. That moment when EMC gets a new Bronze Forum Member
  19. That moment when you can't congratulate them because they have their profile protected from comments. :(
    UltiPig and Tuqueque like this.
  20. That moment when you say thank you to a Piwi for pointing out an error in your settings
    UltiPig likes this.