That moment when....

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by WayneKramer, Jul 11, 2015.

1. That moment when you've discovered a better form of sledding - racing and drifting around on a gokart on an icy driveway.
    UltiPig likes this.
  2. that moment when you've discorved your new skills- drawing complety new minecraft skin.
    BreezyMan and UltiPig like this.
  3. You didn't know either?
    That doesn't work, by the way. To get 3 stars on all cups, you need to do 150cc, mirror, and 200cc, apparently.
    Well, we'll know it for the expansion! Hopefully the quality will be okay. If they're just taking them from the mobile game, I'm afraid they will be disappointing on Switch, especially when compared to the quality of the rest of the game.
  4. Where did you get the gokart??

That's cool. :D What skins have you made so far?
    W1therRex likes this.
  5. i made 35 skins so far... and still increasing
    UltiPig likes this.
  6. Do you take requests?
    607 and UltiPig like this.
  7. It came from my phone's camera app. They change the filters from time to time. I happen to catch that one. :D
    607 and UltiPig like this.
  8. That moment when... You post in the "Show yourself 2022" and look back at yourself in 2014 when I began life here. :D
    UltiPig likes this.
  9. That moment when I've lost my voters armor and it took me an hour to find them.

BreezyMan, Joy_the_Miner and UltiPig like this.
  10. In a chest. :eek:
    Good luck/job on finding them. :)
    LunarEndergirl likes this.
  11. In a chest that use often too. :eek::rofl: :lmao:
    607 likes this.
  12. I feel you. That's my reaction when I was looking for my own voting armor after my name and persona change. I actually forgot what my original username used to be for a short while. XD
  13. Could've asked Tom, if I'm not mistaken he still calls you that. :p
  14. ...you're in an underground chamber on difficulty 10 breeding and slaughtering frogs to try and get a frog head. You've switch down to difficulty 1 and you hear all the mobs that congregated above ground dying in the sun. You think you might as well gather up the mob drops and open a hole above your head. Then just as you remember creepers don't burn in the sun, 30 drop into the chamber all at once and ruin your day. Whoops.
    Fred_TWK and UltiPig like this.
  15. That moment when you find out there's another assignment, on the next page.
    Tuqueque likes this.
  16. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!
  17. That moment when you you find your diamond voter's sword and pickaxe, in an ender chest on another smp you went to an event for, after ya thought ya lost them. :)
  18. That moment when...
    You suddenly start to see posts by Breezyman again from out of nowhere...
    farmerguyson, UltiPig and BreezyMan like this.
  19. Those are just the best finds
    BreezyMan, farmerguyson and UltiPig like this.
  20. That moment you are running frantically from the Warden. It's dark, and you fall in a hole. Not cool.