That moment when....

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by WayneKramer, Jul 11, 2015.

1. That moment when you see it:

Turn up the contrast on your monitor and it will pop out at you

Thanks weathermod! (The twister was too far away to trigger the sound warning they make, and I don't have a siren)

I love getting photo bombed by tornadoes while I'm just trying to take a picture of my garden...

What doesen't help is that the game makes all weather mod particles black at night, making stuff like this almost impossible to see.
  2. That moment when...

I forget to bring enough wood with me on my mining trips.. All those times I got stuck in a dark cave because I have no torches... A miner's worst nightmare... :(

(Update: Thanks to the dynamic lights mod in Optifine, I only need 1 torch to see now, but I like to light caves up as well. We don't want creepers and things spawning around me, now do we? ;))
  3. I got quite a few this time...

That moment when you kill a Marlix with Slimewarrior0209.

That moment when you finally get a Momentus head!

That moment when you are play Slvr's Riddle Blocks and someone was using naughty mods.

That moment when you find a skelly dungeon and the guy in the spawner has chain armour on!

That moment when you find 3 enraged mobs at the nether wastelands centre spawn (smp3).

That moment when a creeper spawns on top of a big brown mushroom? I didn't even know mobs could spawn on those.

And finally that moment when you find an imposter.
    NuclearBobomb likes this.
  4. You are ACTIVLY and SIRIOUSLY trying to make a building...

It simpely flies away...

(I was bored...)
    MoreMoople, CarFryer, 607 and 2 others like this.
  5. That's great!
    CarFryer and Jelle68 like this.
  6. That moment when you're studying slides from a missed lecture and come across this one:

Uh-oh...
    MoreMoople likes this.
  7. That moment when a massive herd of around 50 enraged polar bears spawn around you and you kill them all. This netted me: 1 bloody boots, 6 polar bear heads, 10 diamonds, 10 sparks, 10 dragon stone fragments and 16 shiny fur!

TuckerAmbr and CarFryer like this.
  8. ... Neat :)
    TomvanWijnen and 607 like this.
  9. How weird, I've had the same happen to me!

;)
    Jelle68 and 607 like this.
  10. That moment when you die so many times, you acquire your own head, multiple times...

True story, I died a lot in the maze yesterday when it came to the lava floor. I acquired my head, a several times over...
  11. That moment when you are building a modded city and can't figure out why those tornado sirens you just installed kicked on, then turn around and see this coming directly at you.

At first I thought I had wired something wrong with them, but nope, it's just death coming straight at me.
  12. That moment when you look at this thread thinking it's new only to realise it's 3 years old and has 93 pages of "That moment when comments"
    MoreMoople likes this.
  13. That moment when you make a nether portal and it spawns you in the middle of a lava field. >_<

EDIT: That moment when after looking upwards and very closely said nether portal has spawned next to a fortress.

14. It sounded like it was going to keep being easy... But, like, no? (note that 140 BMP...)

For those who cannot read sheet music... The bottom part is quite fast (~8 notes a second), but, more than that, there are a few more-than-octave jumps in it, wich means you have to move your hand around at that speed and some double notes and stuff, which makes the fingering quite anoying...
    It sounds good when you play it, though... :p
    607 likes this.
  15. Woah. By the way, do you have any idea why the key symbols are displayed again just before that part, if there's not even a change of key?
  16. There is a change:

The first ones have a 8 above them, the second ones don't. The 8 above it means it's an octave higher as usually. the second time they are shown it's back to normal. I know not everyone does that, but, as I transcribed this myself, and I perfer to not have my sheet music look like this:
    (op 3 no 2, prelude in C sharp minor, Rachmaninoff - the other piece I'm learning currently)
    I did it anyway. I mean, can you read the chords at the bottom part of the left hand? I, for a fact, can not. It's just "low", but that's all I see :p
    607 likes this.
  17. You discover a face on your Brussel Sprout!
    CarFryer and MoreMoople like this.
  18. I don't see it. :p
  19. Perhaps I've finally lost the plot then :D
  20. That moment when we can't see faces on brussel sprouts, but Carol can :eek:
    607 and carolmoss like this.