That moment when....

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by WayneKramer, Jul 11, 2015.

1. When a greenie discovers her greens have a face that noone else can see its time to start worrying :eek::eek:
    carolmoss and MoreMoople like this.
  2. That moment when you can see a face on Carol's Brussels sprout :p

carolmoss, Sydney4363, 607 and 2 others like this.
  3. That moment when your internet forgets its job and does this with your ping:
    TomvanWijnen and 607 like this.
  4. That moment when you feel some sort of weird hole-like thing on your laptop while holding it (while you are explaining something to parents on an information evening, with more waiting so it takes a while until you can awkwardly look...) and wonder what it is... then when you look you find this...

This sucks.

The weird thing is that the lighter grey part has nothing whatsoever. I'm still not entirely sure how this could have happened, but it probably was for putting it, apparently not careful enough, on my "luggage carrier" on the back of my bike when I arrived at school. Big bummer though, I've always been careful with my laptop (and treasured it :D).
    607 likes this.
  5. Or it could be the heat coming out from the vents. Thin plastic parts like that don't like high temps. I had plastic clips that hold the bottom of my laptop together break off due to heat.

That moment when you find a chicken in the nether.
    607 likes this.
  6. Yeah I thought about that too, but it's bent and shaved off inwards, the plastic (no, actually, I believe it's some kind extra strong magnesium compound) is quite thick, it's only damaged in that spot, and I've had it much much hotter before and nothing happened then.

It is quite heavy (2.5 kg / 5.5 lbs) and I also had quite a lot of heavy books in my bag. I'll probably have been not thinking properly and put it doen too harshly.

Surprisingly enough the pieces are still attached, which is quite nice. I might try to find the same laptop but dead and then replace the bottom shell. Would be handy to have some spare parts for it anyways, as my mother and my sister have the same laptop as me. :p
    xGGirlx and 607 like this.
  7. Chickens in the Nether actually are quite normal: there is a bug that cause all jockeys to fail spawing, instead of thefull jocky, only what is ridden is spawned. In the nether, baby zombie pigmen-chicken jockys should spawn, but, due to that bug, only the chickens spawn. (this bug is fixed either in 1.12 and 1.13, 1.12 is possible too because passive mobs don't despawn.)
    :)
    Gawadrolt, xGGirlx and 607 like this.
  8. OMG! That is so funny!
    CarFryer and MoreMoople like this.
  9. That moment when you find a one-block grasslands biome in the middle of a snow biome.
    607 likes this.
  10. Wow that is strange
  11. That moment when your fighting a marlix but he accidentaly shoots a momentus and they start fighting

They both died btw it was awesome
    607, CarFryer and carolmoss like this.
  12. That's normal. It's not the biome, Minecraft does a thing where it only does precipitation around you, not in the block you're standing on, because it would completely impair your view.
    carolmoss and MoreMoople like this.
  13. Having read the following: did you check the debug overlay?
  14. It's a sad day...

... :p

And no, he did not come back afterwards. :p
    607 and MoreMoople like this.
  15. My internet fell out...
    Kabloofne, TomvanWijnen and 607 like this.
  16. That moment when your handwriting is smaller than the font size used on a paper :p (0.7mm mechanical pencil added for comparison)

(Edit) I apologize for how blurry this picture is...
  17. Hey Sydney. My F3 said it was grasslands. There also was no snow on the ground there.
    607 likes this.
  18. I think you remembered wrong, as Grasslands is not a biome in vanilla Minecraft. :p
  19. That Moment when you forget how to undo /map hide lol
  20. Is it /map unhide? :p