That moment when....

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by WayneKramer, Jul 11, 2015.

1. Make sure to save all your feathers you never know when they might actually have a use. lol.
    Foxy_Kitty and Rhycicles like this.
  2. I also have 50DC's of mycelium in case you need some of that...
    607 and TomvanWijnen like this.
  3. That moment when a villager runs down into a place you don't want them to go. I reallly don't want to kill him. :(

4. That is quite a good place to accidentally have a villager run in, actually. :p Replace every other ladder with water, this will make him flow upwards, and make a two high funnel for him to follow into where he should go when out of the hole. :)
  5. Will have to try it out, ty.

6. That moment when your playing Mega Skywars and you meet someone with almost the exact same skin as you.
    TomvanWijnen, 607 and MoreMoople like this.
  7. Ha, it's nice they posed with you!
    Foxy_Kitty likes this.
  8. Yup! They wanted a pic first so I said "go for it, I mine as well take one as well"
    607 likes this.
  9. just in case i didn't post this already, this happens a lot:

That moment when you're in the shower and your neighbors' wind chimes play the Lavender Town theme...
    (the wind chimes have the same notes)
    607 and Rhycicles like this.
  10. O-o Could you get a recording of that for, uh, scientific purposes?
    ArkonXT and 607 like this.
  11. Ha, nice!
    ArkonXT likes this.
  12. My neighbors are actually moving to Toronto so i'll have to see if the chimes are still outside, plus there has been literally no wind for the past week besides from the storms and rain haha

13. oohhh.... no...
  14. You hook yourself with your own lure whilst fishing... on minecraft!?!

15. That moment when you break your shoelace as you're leaving for university... fortunately I still have the pair of shoes I bought for Rome 2016. :p
    Jelle68 likes this.
  16. That moment when you get yourself some milk and see this... XD

17. I love it. :D I feel like I should save it to my disk, but I generally only save such things if I found them myself...
    CarFryer likes this.
  18. That moment when Google photos automatically creates a "Doggie movie" for you... But the first picture is of goats.
  19. Surprising. But what’s not surprising is how you can save fifteen percent on car insur-

*kicked for advertising*
    Mochoa_Frap, 607, Rhycicles and 3 others like this.
  20. New Movie: Doggie Movie.
    Main Actor: Goat.
    Thumbnail: Goats.
    Hotel: Trivago.