That moment when....

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by WayneKramer, Jul 11, 2015.

1. That moment when you look around for a second and realize that your Minecraft house is better organized than your real house... :confused:
  2. That moment when you relate to this post...
    Mochoa_Frap and Smooshed_Potato like this.
  3. Your Minecraft inventory, though... ;)
    Jelle68 likes this.
  4. That moment when someone mistakes your OCD for being a disorder which causes you to be very neat and well organized before then soon wondering why your bedroom floor is littered with dirty laundry...
    607 likes this.
  5. That moment when everyone in class makes fun of you for playing Minecraft, stating the absurd notion that “Minecraft is for kids”...
    Mochoa_Frap and Spherestar like this.
  6. That moment when you reply to a thread three times in a row...
  7. That moment when you think Momentus likes to be on top of buildings... We're on top of cubefragment's build out at stream base:

8. That moment when you find out you glued the label to the wrong side of your notebook... *facepalm* Well, I'll make another one for the front. :p
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  9. That moment when your cat is sleeping peacefully on your fluffy pillow and it's brother comes and smacks them for no reason.
    (I've watched this happen more than once :p)
    607 likes this.
  10. That moment when you need to work on something but the server for it is down :(
    (not MC-related)
    607 likes this.
  11. The struggle is real! (I wish that thread was still active :p)
  12. It's still down and has been down since 9am EMC time/3pm CET :mad:
  13. You can also work on your website locally, and just copy the changes over when it works again. :p
    607 and wafflecoffee like this.
  14. That works, thanks! :D
  15. That moment when you see your favorite food and you decide to pig out on it. :rolleyes: I'm innocent...
  16. That moment when someone does a that moment when that is actually extremely relatable
    Your_Face__ likes this.
  17. That moment when you realize some people's alt forum accounts are a higher rank than you.
    607 likes this.
  18. One of the reasons why I'm sorry the trophy point amounts for the year trophies are the way they are.
  19. Logged in and saw this...

ew
  20. That moment when you destory half a newly spawned birch forest to get some "Faded" money.
    TomvanWijnen and Mochoa_Frap like this.