That moment when....

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by WayneKramer, Jul 11, 2015.

1. Control key is what I use for sprinting.
  2. Mine is set to the 'r' key... easier lol
  3. Ah, yes, the key for sprinting... Ctrl is way far down my keyboard, my fingers hurt when pressing W to walk and ctrl to sprint... So the first thing I did when the sprint key was introduced, was move it to the "E" key. It is by far (for me) the best place for the sprint key, as you can easily comfortably use your ring finger to press it while also pressing W with your middle finger. :)
    ShelLuser and 607 like this.
  4. That moment when...

You fly to Rome to practice for your piano lesson...

(Ps. They dont have a drum kit do they?)
    NuclearBobomb likes this.
  5. You only have to press it once, i mostly use it at mob arena because all the mobs hitting u cause me to stop sprinting for some reason
  6. I use the R key because you can hold it down. If you get hit you just automatically continue sprinting, until you run out of hunger bars.
  7. I read :p
  8. That moment when, trying out this default sprint configuration, you accidentally close most of your tabs...
  9. That moment when you discover that Minecraft win10 edition doesn't support the (disabled) caps-lock key whereas my trusty Java edition has no issues with it. (I have sprint set to capslock, and I disabled capslock in the registry so that it doesn't lock the caps ;)).
    607 and TomvanWijnen like this.
  10. You discover a tiny iron sword inside your item frame which you then realize is the item frame icon......
  11. Lol.
    That moment when u realize that you lost your voters iron sword... :(
    carolmoss likes this.
  12. How’d you lose it?
    607 likes this.
  13. That moment when....

The EMC community still loves you ;)

I don't know what to say (honest).. Dunno what I expected but certainly not a few likes and several reactions 15 minutes after posting on my profile. Which, by definition, isn't all that special ;)

Meh, got an important phone call in 30 min, after that I'm probably going to sneak in somewhere to catch up with old times :)

Honestly? Sure, I have been visiting "other places" and there are some I enjoy. But what I also enjoy is discovering just how special the Empire really is. Because honestly: when I hop back online in a few hours then I will notice that my residences are all the same, unaffected. My Frontier outpost most likely just as much. That is the power of the Empire I think.

aaanyway, figured I'd share :)
    NuclearBobomb, Jelle68, 607 and 3 others like this.
  14. .... you suddenly see this:

Woot! You still exist! :D I hope you're doing great. :)
  15. At the risk of coming across as arrogant but I have to say that my profile icon really blends in nicely with the site :) IMO of course!

lol! ;) Hoi Tom! Is het geen bedtijd zo onderhand? ;)
    607 and TomvanWijnen like this.
  16. I agree, yet I still instantly recognised it, despite not having seen it for a long while. :)

:D Hoi Shell! Dat ben ik helemaal met je eens, zie je profile voor mijn antwoord daarop. :p (maarja, je kent me... :p)
    ShelLuser likes this.
  17. Moment when u know ur in for a fun time!

18. ...when you've missed so much EMC because of school & Minecraft not wanting to launch in general.

:I
    607 likes this.
  19. Welcome back!!!!!! :D
  20. Thanks! :D