That moment when....

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by WayneKramer, Jul 11, 2015.

1. That moment when you look at vanilla textures and feel like puking
  2. It finally starts sounding like something... (rachmaminoff prelude Op.3 no. 2 measures 14 to 35)
    http://puu.sh/CNzJK/d91548242b.mp4 (yes that's just derectly uploading a mp4 file shot with my phone...)

At measures 27, 28, 31 & 32 I play the left hand a bit differently: I basically play the left hand of messure 14, with the three quater notes an octave higher, as I just could not get what is actually there clean.

Yes, I am learning the full piece, but thios is the most dificult part, so I am quite statisfied I've got that down pretty well now. In fact, I'm basically finished learning it now, it's only the demimished chords derectly after this I need to get clean. (And I want to try and play it at 166BPM instead of the ~150 most people play it, and I'm currently playing it as I think that sounds better) Apart from that, I've finished learning it :)

I don't know why it looks like my hands are so small, my span (distance between top of thum and top of pink when spread out) is 23 cm, that, even for a pianist, is really quite large...

This starts at 1.45
    Foxy_Kitty, 607 and Kryarias like this.
  3. That moment when
  4. That moment when you find your coursebook is out of order. It first jumps from page 212 to page 309, and then at 340 back to 245. That means that 32 pages are missing and 32 pages are in there twice...
    TomvanWijnen and NuclearBobomb like this.
  5. That moment when you find out you got a hate comment on YouTube. :D

Huh, a dislike on this video? I wonder why, it's just a fun original composition, what could be wrong with that?

Ah.

Note: If you are a fan of my music I advise you not to hang yourself (if you aren't a fan of my music the same thing applies). I think this person was upset about something, maybe.
    Jelle68 and TomvanWijnen like this.
  6. have a like and a sub :) good music! SPOTIFY! SOUND CLOUD! Lets make it happen
    607 likes this.
  7. Thanks. :)
  8. You walk up to some guy in the super market who is wearing a MC T-shirt and invite him to join EMC.........
    607, Raaynn, The_Y0sh and 2 others like this.
  9. Well-done! :)
    carolmoss likes this.
  10. That moment when you accidentally click your location while checking your profile... And it leads to Jack in the Box?!

Never been there, but I guess it's where I live now ๐Ÿ˜‚
    Foxy_Kitty and Raaynn like this.
  11. Maybe your phone mistook you for jack...
  12. It doesn't work for me!
  13. That moment when you almost run straight into a creeper and at the last second you stop and start to run backwards
  14. Is that possible? I usually used double tap instead of the sprint key, so I'm not sure if I ever tried.
    Foxy_Kitty likes this.
  15. I double tap too.

That moment when the highest "D" note on your piano doesn't work and you use it as much as every other note ;-;
    NuclearBobomb likes this.
  16. Huh, what happened?
  17. I know that... the grand piano in the aula of the school I'm on has that... There, the strings are just gone for some reason :/
    It's quite anoying when a note doesn't work indeed... I find it espcially problematic around middle C, up and down all the way it matters less, as you're there less of the time.
    607 likes this.
  18. The struggle of playing on public pianos. :D (except the grand piano at Rome's airport... that one's great, as far as I remember (or at least it was when I was there :p))
    Raaynn likes this.
  19. That moment when you realized you used to double tap to sprint but for no reason a few months ago started using the control key :p
    And it's on "Artcraft Rd", which is one of your greatest talents!
    MoreMoople likes this.
  20. {quote}people about sprint{/quote}

You could also just use both, like I do. :p
    Jelle68 likes this.