That moment when....

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by WayneKramer, Jul 11, 2015.

1. nope it's /map show
    607 likes this.
  2. When you check a username after voting for a friend before the 'Last' vote timer resets and you get this instead.
  3. Ha, that's interesting! I think that's because if someone has never voted, they won't have a value for 'last voted'. In that case, if it would try to parse when they last voted, an exception would be thrown. To avoid this, lastvoted gets a default value of 0, so even if the person hasn't voted before, there is something to interpret for this value. But of course it shouldn't say "Last: 0 seconds" if the player hasn't voted before, so that's why Aikar or someone else made it say "Last: Never" instead for a value of 0.
    Jelle68 likes this.
  4. I don't think they hadn't voted if they have a vote bonus of 514 *shrugs*
  5. That moment when you realise you've messed up...
    I replied to say it was fine, and I could easily imagine being in the same situation. :)
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  6. Exactly. I think you misread what I wrote. ;)
  7. It took me two or three times to interpret it the right way, so for some reason it's easily misunderstood. :p
    607 and Jelle68 like this.
  8. Probably because I omitted the context: an e-mail two hours earlier, asking me for another donation (well, not another, but... you get the issue).
  9. I don't think that is the message Tom was talking about he had a hard time understanding :p
    607 and TomvanWijnen like this.
  10. *facepalm but different as I've gotten used to wearing glasses* xD
    That's interesting, then. Maybe it's because I used a non-standard explanation, as I wanted to do it from cause to result instead of from result to cause.
  11. Probably because of the underlined and especially the bold bits:

You're all on about "never" and "hasn't", which is quite confusing. :p
  12. I don't think so, I think by almost everyone "has never" and "hasn't" are easily interpreted to mean the same. ;)
  13. Again, that isn't what I mean. :p You're all on about NOT having voted, but he HAS voted.
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  14. Ah, right. Well, then it is indeed because of this. :p
    To me this way of explaining actually might be easier to understand, as it's chronological, and that often helps me.
  15. The thing is, you're talking (or seem to be) about when someone has NOT voted before, while that person has. You don't literally mention that this is also the case for when people have voted before.

That moment when you still don't understand us. :rolleyes: :p
  16. I do understand you at this point, I'm quite certain. :p
    I do indeed not literally mention that, but I refer to it in the last line:

17. ...this is a working 4*4 door... Only 112 blocks... 1 deep, 8 high 14 wide. WORLD RECORD

Sadly, not by me.

Someone showed this to me some time ago, I'm just blown away by it... like... it's simply too small. I'm not bad at redstone, not at all, I have compactemise world records myself, but my personal record at a 4*4 is 180 blocks... (though I'm almost finished with a 160 now, I hope)
  18. The moment when you build something out of the wrong block and it looks terrible
  19. That moment when you make a thread and it immediatly gets pushed of the active threads list
    top_benny likes this.
  20. Oh, god, I don't know if I can handle that much green...

(yeah... I know, I need a new storage area)