That moment when....

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by WayneKramer, Jul 11, 2015.

1. That moment when I try to watch the video and find its being copyright claimed :(
    Impulsive_Egg likes this.
  2. why does this keep happening to me
    607 likes this.
  3. That moment when your friend and self are working on a build, and you leave to go get a snack. When you get back: "what is new?" :p
  4. That moment when: "YAY, A DIFFERENT SIGNATURE!!!!!" ( Sorry for caps. :p )
  5. That moment when you catch 607's oopsie before he can fix it. :D (the text is on the right instead of the left (which is both right and not right at the same time - gotta love such paradoxes :p))

607 likes this.
  6. That looks super funny. :p (the presentation)
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  7. That moment when you see your first legit pink sheep on emc

That other moment when you see an enraged zombie pigman and his honour guard
    607 and GrumpySnqkeHea1r like this.
  8. That moment when you realize you'll post just to see a dancing Darth Vader.
  9. That moment when you have to change the size of your new profile picture from 1200 to 190 pixels just so it is under the 50 KB limit...
    MoreMoople likes this.
  10. That moment you win 13 DC's of unstackable carrots from mob arena.
    XD
  11. Have you tried decreasing the jpg quality? That's usually much more effective than decreasing the amount of pixels (although 1200x1200 does seem more than necessary, perhaps you should have halved it, then decreased the jpg size until getting under the limit).
    CarFryer likes this.
  12. The picture was a png image, but that is a good idea though! Thanks! :D
    607 likes this.
  13. Exactly; png's are too big to use online. :p (unless image fidelity is extremely important, of course, but I think for example imgur automatically converts everything to jpeg to save space)
    CarFryer likes this.
  14. I use gravatar and there's no limit. :D
    607 and CarFryer like this.
  15. That's a good idea too, I didn't know that was possible! I suppose there are more sites that support this? I should look into it for next year, so perhaps I don't need to upload the Piwi picture to so many websites... but then again, it's fun to upload it separately to each website, in celebration of Piwi Day. :p
  16. That moment when you accidentally click your alerts, making you have to go through all of them right then to avoid the risk of forgetting...
    Sydney4363 and FadedMartian like this.
  17. That moment when you have a couple stacks of sea lanterns that you want to use, but then you realize that they're in the frontier and you got no access.
  18. That moment when you hear and see an ice cream truck go by your school in October :confused: And I never heard any this summer...
    MoreMoople, GrumpySnqkeHea1r and 607 like this.
  19. That moment when you're yeeting for color. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET