That moment when....

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by WayneKramer, Jul 11, 2015.

1. In this case it's three, actually. :p
    Foxy_Kitty, Kabloofne and Jelle68 like this.
  2. That moment when you accidentally press the power button instead of the escape button on your laptop.
  3. That moment when you finally get time to play Minecraft after working on homework literally the entire weekend and then you have no idea what to build... :(
  4. That moment when you think of something to build :D
    607 and MoreMoople like this.
  5. That moment when you hope Car sends pics of her builds, because they're great :D
    __Devil_, 607 and CarFryer like this.
  6. So, I was just chatting with Saz on discord using my phone. I looked back over to my laptop and was greeted by.... Not 1, not 2, but 47 of those pages!

*Takes a bow*
    607, TomvanWijnen and CarFryer like this.
  7. My computer would *die*....
    MoreMoople likes this.
  8. Sounds like you need help. :rolleyes:
    MoreMoople likes this.
  9. That moment when... you can run high quality shaders, texture packs, and have YouTube or twitch playing on the side while maintaining 60fps.
    __Devil_ and MoreMoople like this.
  10. That moment when you get the wrong item. In this case: I ordered an AV cable for SNES/N64/GameCube, and got one for Playstation. :P I contacted the seller on eBay, though, and he's sent the right cable now (or so I hope... :p).
    PhoenixAffinity and TomvanWijnen like this.
  11. That moment when you go to the end to look for enraged shulkers and you find that someone has respawned the ender dragon!
  12. that moment when your life drawing professor mistakes you explaining what you are doing with talking back and humiliates you in front of the entire class :^)
  13. Huh.
  14. The moment when you have to give your cat child a bath, because of fieas
    Hashhog likes this.
  15. That moment when you have to do it even when they dont have fleas
  16. I just needed a space to vent about it lol sorry
    607 likes this.
  17. lol, you know that just gave me an idea. You need to build a concrete underground tunnel and use signs as graffiti up and down the tunnel as a place to vent. I'd love to see that happen.(Like a storm drain tunnel or an abandoned train tunnel. )
    Impulsive_Egg and 607 like this.
  18. That moment when you decide to tease the locals.

__Devil_ likes this.
  19. nah my city's already got plenty of good street artists
    my way of venting is intense sarcasm and passive aggresion, as is my only defense
    AncientTower likes this.
  20. That moment when you have found the perfect signature for yourself. :)