That moment when....

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by WayneKramer, Jul 11, 2015.

1. That's very likely, if it's Roman history. :p What fun times... :rolleyes:
  2. moople i thought that my life was over when i read this

i was like this is it mooples making corny jokes we're all gonna die
    MoreMoople likes this.
  3. yes what fun very gruesome times 607
    NuclearBobomb and 607 like this.
  4. tmw your road edit is becoming so crazy that you build a really toned down version in case the other one isn't allowed/is too much for you to build
    NuclearBobomb, MoreMoople and 607 like this.
  5. That moment when you chilling on your survival island in single player in the new 1.13 update and something comes flying out of the sky to murder you and you scream like a little girl.
  6. i had that same problem, only at the top of a gold farm with a deadly fall on all sides.

fyi it wasn't on emc but still
    607, Ritunn and NuclearBobomb like this.
  7. That moment when you name tag a super cute slime and lure him into a fenced area to live happily ever after but you forgot to make a way out for yourself and get squished.
  8. That moment when you get a notification on your phone from Google photos saying that it made an album out of pictures of your dog.

That would be normal... If I had a dog :confused:

This is what it made:

Which brings me to...
    That moment when your cat is secretly a dog :D
    EvilBlo, __Devil_, ArkonXT and 12 others like this.
  9. "Dog Diary"
    *photo of a cat*
  10. The moment when you leave a shulker box in the end and it was your toolbox. With 3 stacks of rockets.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  11. nani?!
  12. a lot happened at school today

#1- tmw the power goes out for about an hour right in the middle of school and you get to sit in dim lighting and no ac in 80-90 degree weather

#2 tmw you forget your ipad at home but the one day you forget it you don't need it at all for classes

#3- tmw you listen to a song on the way home from school and you're singing it for the rest of the day (for me it was AJR - Burn The House Down, really good song)
  13. that moment when your killing the wither at bedrock and it hits a lava pit right above it and manages to escape XD
  14. that moment when your building in survival and don't realize there is a creeper behind you....BOOM!
  15. Ah, so my high school isn't the only one that requires iPads after all!
  16. that moment when you're having a panic attack about college so you decide to just deep clean your entire room
    ArkonXT likes this.
  17. one more toy for me to play with mwahaha
    607 likes this.
  18. That moment when you find yourself using MS Paint as a hurricane forecasting tool.

Impulsive_Egg likes this.
  19. That moment when you're in World Geo class in school (keep in mind i go to a CATHOLIC high school since new orleans is heavily catholic and all the best schools are either charter or catholic)...

and you teacher plays Cardi B - Bodak Yellow in the background while you're working.
  20. 1.13(.1) is amazing!

Seriously, I am honestly highly impressed with the massive effort that Mojang have put into all this. So many bugs removed, so many cool new features and so much amazing new things to explore (datapacks FTW!).

That moment when...

(taken from my redstone single player world)

... you forget that the debug stick doesn't work on entities. "auch" :p

pls no kill me Villager #19! :D
    607 likes this.