That moment when....

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by WayneKramer, Jul 11, 2015.

1. that moment when ur on vacation and a skunk dies under your grill and you have to bike it to the dump in a black trash bag
    ArkonXT and MoreMoople like this.
  2. That moment When . . . .
    . . . . You realize Eyender is a special kind of MOB. (Creeper wannabe)
  3. hat moment when you relize that your girlfriends birthday is in 2 weeks and you still haven't got here something
    (i'm actually freaking out)
  4. tfw you're tryna hit a creeper but you accidentally hit the eyender with sweeping edge and almost lose all of your levels (again)
  5. That moment when you're in a contest to see who can earn the most points with a deadline tomorrow and you're in the lead and then all of a sudden like 3 people make it so no one can see the amount of points they have and they're all in like the top 5 or so on the leaderboard and you're not sure if doing this is against the rules or not so you contact the person running the contest and are anxiously waiting for a reply even though you asked them about 5 minutes ago and you don't want to lose your lead at the last minute and have never been so competitive in like everrrr

You can probably tell I'm really stressed out right now :eek::p
  6. That moment when you find out that making the number of points you have impossible to see is not against the rules so people can still do it and you also find out the contest ends at 7:30 am this morning :eek:

Well this is just great... not! :eek:
  7. That moment when you are mining in the nether and accidentally mine the block underneath you and fall into a pit of lava and lose 9 stacks of quartz crystals, 6 stacks of gravel, and your silk touch shovel and pickaxe :(:mad:

This is why I don't like the nether hehe
  8. That moment when you forget that armor durability is nonexistent on diff 10 >->
    TomvanWijnen and Smooshed_Potato like this.
  9. That moment when you try and mine obsidian with a sword...
  10. That moment when you're at an Enderman farm, slicing away on diff 10, and then an Eyender spawns about 20 blocks away from you... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
  11. That moment when you accidentally put gunpowder into your auto smelter so in order to get it out you have to look through all 8 furnaces and while you are doing so you find tons of stuff that got stuck in the hoppers... :confused:
  12. That moment when you want nothing more than to shear some sheep, and both a momentus and an eyender spawn ;-;
  13. That moment when you
  14. That moment when you nearly lose 30k in elytras and materials because your terrible ping doesn't let you fly, and instead throws you directly into a lava pit.

I got the message, game, I guess I'll try my luck quartz mining some other day.
    ArkonXT likes this.
  15. i was so jet lagged that i forgot to post this when it happened lol

that moment when you’ve been on an airplane for 3 hours, haven’t eaten dinner, wait in an airport for another 1 hour flight (which boards in 10 minutes), at 12am, and all of the restaurants are closed except for a cafe.

ATL @ 12:06am EST
    MoreMoople likes this.
  16. This is a couple weeks old but that moment when you have enough money to buy a perm derelict protection voucher and you use it! This is what the server tells you when you use it:

TomvanWijnen, 607, ShelLuser and 4 others like this.
  17. Decided to do something different this evening so I ended up with Aya on SMP7's wasteland. Had a great time (I'll post more about it tomorrow), and even met up with new friends :)

:eek:

Don't let this fool you though: Skepticality and his friend FlyingFish21 eventually took care of that Momentus :mad:

:D
  18. That moment when you're standing there, afk on your smp4 residence, just WAITING eagerly to get your vote bonus to 98. :confused:
  19. That moment when you record something for YouTube but as you're about to edit it you find out that the audio quality is absolutely horrible... :(
    belac555 likes this.
  20. That must have taken a while. :p