Mega Zombie problem

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by Mr_Haynes, Oct 20, 2013.

1. Hi,

Me and a friend of mine want to build a road trough a dessert. The problem is that there is a mega zombie in the way. Is there any staff that could help get rid of it?
    Im currently having a problem that i cannot upload a photo.
    These are the coordinates: 13596,-3625 for the live map of smp9. Frontier (Wild) North-East of the East spawn.

Greetings
  2. Its a Momentus :)
  3. The point is that its in the way and we want it to be removed...
  4. Kill it....
  5. Not possible, it kills me before i even get close.
  6. Yes possible, It only attacks with melee (I think) or just run around it.
    Elysphic likes this.
  7. Legless the Momentus. Also using iron armour and fighting him is possible, some emc players have done this.
  8. PUT HIM TO THE SWORD. Or for less death, to the bow.
  9. Sorry, as the others have said, what you've encountered is a Momentus. He's an EMC exclusive miniboss, so you'll need to be pretty well armoured to be able to kill him. :)

Momentus
    Momentus
    Class: Boss
    Released: June 18th, 2013
    Update: Survival Updates
    Spawn: Overworld
    Health (HP): 102
    Impact of player settings

General information(top)

Momentus brings the hidden "Giant" monster into the game. Momentus has been known to consistently spawn Enraged Guardians for assistance when attacked by players. Unlike Marlix, Momentus takes less damage from a bow and more damage from a sword, making melee combat more desirable. Momentus can also deal an extreme amount of damage to a player.

Momentus has the ability to draw in a player if they attempt to attack him with a bow, or even run away. This teleports the player to Momentus's feet, so that way, Momentus may easily attack the player.

Momentus will only automatically attack you if you are on difficulty setting 7 or higher, as well as teleport to you if the Custom Mob Drop Risk Gauge is activated.

Spawning(top)

There is a slim chance that Momentus will spawn in your vicinity when you are out in the wilderness. The spawn rate for Momentus is roughly once per 24 hours per player. Also note that there is likely only one active boss per world.

Once a Momentus spawns, the following message will be broadcast in the Chat to any nearby players:
    "The ground shakes nearby..."

He will despawn after roughly 9 hours. You can control the chance for Momentus to spawn by using your Player Settings (see the /ps command). This way, you can also prevent Momentus from spawning, which could be helpful if you're only out for building.

Drops(top)

ItemQuantityRarity

Note: Based on difficulty 5. These tables focus on Custom Items. If you notice an error, contact MoreMoople

There's an array of EMC exclusive mobs in the Wastelands and Frontier.