Introducing the Empire Wiki!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by JackBiggin, Aug 30, 2013.

1. Best Minecraft Servers
    NOTE: This update include an update to our Rules and Moderation. Please read them!

After a lot of hard work from that staff team, I'm pleased to announce the launch of the Empire Wiki! Effectively, the Wiki is just like the guide - just up to date and with a ton more content. There's pages for pretty much everything, including our Custom Items and Custom Mobs!

While we know some of you might be a little bit disappointed about this, only staff, along with a few players are able to edit the wiki. Don't worry though, you're still able to give us a hand by using Report an Error and [wiki]suggest-a-page[/wiki]. We'll know it was you who sent the report or error, and really will be thankful for it. :)

The Wiki tab should now be visible to all of you. If you can't see it, wait a few minutes, or try clearing your cache. Enjoy! :)

Empire Minecraft Wiki
    Background image by wmzombie

Welcome to the Empire Minecraft Wiki! Here you'll find all the information you need to play on our server.

The Empire Wiki is organized for your easy use and covers much more than your standard Minecraft Wiki, including but not limited to any changes from vanilla Minecraft that our server has and information on all of our awesome features, Custom Items, mobs, etc.

If you're new to EMC, click the New Player Guide button for a quick summary of all you need to know. If you're looking for a specific topic, simply find a category that relates to it or use the search bar in the upper right hand of this page. Alternatively, you may use the Page List for easy navigation.

We strive to keep the Empire Minecraft Wiki up to date as much as possible, but sometimes things are missed. If you have a suggestion for additions that will help, please message a Contribution Team member and/or staff.

Here you will find everything you need to know in summary.

We have multiple worlds on each server for building, mining and exploring.

Please follow the simple and fair EMC rules derived from our professional staff team.

The Empire has simple Commands for all of its features. /Assist will open up a menu with the basics.

In Town you are given a 60x60 protected Residence.

Our Community is active in many places.

EMC has many features to take advantage of that revolve around certain aspects of multiplayer Minecraft.

Use Rupees to buy from other players. Save Tokens to redeem rare items in the future.

Take part in events on EMC, or create one yourself. Visit a special Empire Residence.

EMC has a variety of "custom" items for many uses.

There's an array of EMC exclusive mobs in the Wastelands and Frontier.

There's a lot that makes up the Empire. Learn a bit about us, how it all works and how to thrive in it.

EMC allows modifications that don't give an unfair advantage over others.

Did we miss something?

Report an Error
    To report an Empire Wiki error, please PM a Contribution Team member or a Staff member. Be sure to include the error found as well as the page it is on.

Did we miss something?

2. no permission to view?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. Sounds nice, I'll check it out :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. Stop being fast and wait. :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. Finally ^.^
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. *Wipes off cobwebs*
    Yay! It looks amazing and is nicely detailed!
    Oh, and uhh...
  7. Finally...

And I knew it, XenCarta! :D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. Yay! :D
    Now, if only there was a way I could help make new pages... >.<
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. [wiki]suggest-a-page[/wiki] :D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. No no, I meant literally, I make the page, You guys are all awesome at making stuff, but I only wish I could help too (by making a page) Maybe for 1.7 stuff, I will make an ongoing page. :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. Well, I don't think we'd really have a 1.7 update page, since that's about Minecraft, not about EMC! :)

Although if you literally type some page content into the suggest box, we'll probably reformat and use it. :)

You didn't see that.
    Equinox_Boss, Kells18 and mba2012 like this.
  12. Woop woop! :D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. Well, it was only an idea >.< ;3 one day, I want to have a page on how to follow people, EXTREME!!!!!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. I think maybe there could be perk for supporters, or it can be allowed for everyone, to be able to post threads on the wiki. Or if we can't post threads, maybe we could edit threads? (Adding maybe new information maybe?) I know the admins could do this, but the wikis should be a community wiki.
    Equinox_Boss and brickstrike like this.
  15. Exactly, I posted up a suggestion thread about this, but the staff didn't seem to "thrilled" by the idea ;/
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. Heck yeah! Finally.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. We can't ask for donations anymore? Even if it is for a mega mall or even a party? :confused:

Equinox_Boss likes this.
  18. I'll probably add a way for players to suggest additions for additional content - but that'll be in a little while, mainly because I want to deal with all the error reports/page suggestions in our backend first. :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.