- The following mods are approved for usage (or partial usage; see notes) on EMC. If you need support with using or installing these mods, post a thread in the General Minecraft Discussion Forum.
You may have installed any single player mods which don't introduce any functional features on EMC. Any other mods not included on the Approved Mods or Incompatible Mods lists are disallowed until approved (or noted as incompatible) through the Request a Mod page.
Restrictions also apply to some approved mods, which can be found noted next to the appropriate mod.
Mods may not necessarily be compatible with each other and the current game version.
Any additional questions regarding Approved Mod Usage can be directed to chickeneer.
- Arrow Cam - Forge
- Better Sprinting Mod - Forge
- ChunkBorders - LiteLoader
- Crafting Tweaks - Forge
- Durability Show - Forge
- HorseAttribs - LiteLoader
- Inventory Tweaks - Forge
- Light Level Overlay Reloaded - Forge
- Macro / Keybind Mod - LiteLoader - NOTE See regulations
- Mouse Tweaks - Forge
- Multishot - Forge
- Mumble Link Mod
- One Click Crafting - Forge - NOTE: Left click crafting only (single item at a time, not the whole inventory)
- Quick Hotbar - Forge
- Replay Mod - Forge
- Schematica - LunatriusCore and Forge - NOTE: No printer function allowed
- Spawn Detector - LiteLoader
- TabbyChat - LiteLoader
- ToroHealth Damage Indicators - Forge
- World Downloader - LiteLoader
- WorldEditCUI - LiteLoader
HUD and map(top)
NOTE: ALL radar functions, including cave and mob radars, must be off!
- Armors HUD Revived - LiteLoader
- Better HUD - Forge
- BetterPVP FairPlay - Forge
- IngameInfo - LunatriusCore and Forge
- Journey Map - Forge
- RPG-HUD - Forge
- VoxelMap - LiteLoader
- Xaero's Minimap - Forge
- Better Foliage - Forge
- Capes Mod - LiteLoader
- Chat Bubbles - LiteLoader
- Dynamic Lights - Forge
- Dynamic Surroundings - Forge
- More Player Models - Forge
- Shader mods
- Sound Filters - Forge
- Stellar Sky - Stellar API and Forge
Mods required to utilize most approved mods(top)
If any of the Approved Mods require a separate mod, such as some of those below, in order to work then you may assume that mod is also allowed as long as it doesn't breach the rules. When in doubt, request that the mod be approved through the page linked to the right.
One or more of the following mods may be required to install certain approved mods:
- ItemPhysic Mod - CreativeCore and Forge
- MacroKey Keybinding - Forge
- MAtmos - LiteLoader
- Mo' Bends - Forge
EMC allows modifications that don't give an unfair advantage over others.
Looking for a more general Minecraft guide? Visit Minecraftopia!