Funny Staff Moments!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by NickkG, Feb 8, 2015.

1. That's one of the reasons I have so many unread mail! :D

2. Don't blame him, he's just taking a little nap :p
    And then shortly after:

3. Jaqque is contagious with his moderating symptoms. Jaqques cats are mods. :)
  4. How did they do that?
  5. Use formatting codes on the name tag name, I suppose. I think regular players can do it too, because I saw a screenshot of waffle (I think it was her?) using weapons that were renamed to look like chat messages, recently. :p
    wafflecoffee likes this.
  6. While I was the person who did that, that isn't what's happening here. Tamed animals on EMC have the same colour name as their owner, and I'm assuming it also transferred over to the tags after the playername. E.g., because I'm (currently) a gold supporter, if I were to name a cat, dog, etc "Some Creative Name", it would show up as "Some Creative Name" (as I have no staff tags after my name).

Because jaqque's in-game tag (what's above their head & in tab) is "jaqque * [Mod]", one of his pets would be (and is) "Mr Fluffykins * [Mod]".

I assume this would also transfer over to other staff ranks (i.e., devs, Sr. Staff, admins), being "Name 1 * [Dev]", "Name 2 * [Sr. Staff]", "Name 3 * [Lead Dev & Owner]", and "Name 4 * [Comm. Mgr]".
  7. Huh, that's interesting! I had no idea, I'm sorry for the misinformation. :)
    wafflecoffee likes this.
  8. I have seen this. This is correct, and is hilarious to see.
    xD
    607 and wafflecoffee like this.
  9. in spite of this, I'm sure other people have also noticed that when you have supporter rank, so do your named pets. I've definitely noticed it before I saw this and I can't believe I didn't wonder for a second how it would look for staff members!
    607 and wafflecoffee like this.
  10. I am providing no context for this and I refuse to provide context.
  11. I wasn't there, so not certain on the context. But if I had to guess....

TomvanWijnen, 607, NickkG and 6 others like this.
  12. FireFloor happened again and oh boy, it was quite something! Here are some of the key memorable moments from the last night's event~

SS and the mods were responsible for the following:

TNT being randomly spawned by an "unknown" SS member at the time...

Flowing lava near some of my fellow EMC players, endangering their lives...

Replacing some of the floor with TNT...

Spawning in baby slimes for us to kill and get slimballs from...

Spawning in large slimes, to where their hitboxes get them stuck in place with the ceiling...

Creating a "Steve Wither"... >:3

More random TNT blocks from falling platforms...

Creating a functional Nether portal (untested) during the game...

Spawning friendly creepers for us to interact with...~

Disrespecting a creeper by giving it a name of this...

... and to top it all off, lighting all of FireFloor up so quickly that the server does not register that I am standing at the very bottom for about 5 seconds... >:3

It was really fun seeing SS come online along with all the other mods tonight. It was really fun, and I really hope to see more of this in the future! ^^

The Voice Chat was just as energetic as the pictures look. :3
  13. And there wasn't even lag! Truly a great evening.
  14. yea it was so laggy we couldn’t even see the lag
  15. This is hands down my favorite screenshot of all the ones I've taken on EMC.

16. Huh, that's pretty cool! There is a whole lot going on there, woah. :p
    ElfinPineapple likes this.
  17. bruh that's wild
    who left SS unsupervised
  18. At least ss hasnt set a area grass meaning grass blocks 🤔
    wafflecoffee likes this.