Voting Rewards and Residence Subzones! 12/15/17

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Aikar, Dec 15, 2017.

1. I don't really want to bring this up, but it will bother me the incongruency the baner voter reward has with others.

Banners don't have the "Voting Reward" "Enchantment" on them
    Well, I guess they are post-100 Thank You Certificates, which also don't have this enchantment, since it is kinda obvious, but I do not know if it is intentional....

2. This all looks great. you did a really nice job here Aikar. I'm am looking forward to using the banners myself and the subzone. I am curious though, how the premium pool only works for people who vote on TopG everyday, what about families that play here on EMC? This would only allow one person per IP address to be eligible to get the prize right? or is there a way to work around this so everyone in the house hold can get this? Only curious as my sisters family all plays on here ( there not actively voting atm ) but using them as an example. 4 people on empire in one home.
  3. you mean you?
  4. I understand this can be difficult with shared IP, but note that TopG allows you to vote twice a day, and the it only matters if your vote level is divisible by 5.

If you align it where everyone in the house hold is on a different streak level, ie:

Then you ensure whoever is on a 'every 5th day' level is the one who votes on topg for the day (up to 2 people a day)

So, it is doable :)
  5. wanted to suggest a way to remove enter/leave messages for mini reses, because some are small, and chat becomes spamy, either as a supporter perk or not

i know gold+ supporters can already change them, but I would like to make them not appear in chat atall
    ShelLuser likes this.
  6. We could look at adding the option for anyone to remove enter/leave messages on subzones.
    607, ShelLuser and Tuqueque like this.
  7. I'm sorry, I was not able to read all of these posts. My banners are not the colors shown in the first post. A later post says to contact "SS". I do not know who/what that is or how to "contact" him/her/it. If you could help, thank you. If not, sorry for bothering you, thanks all the same.

In other news, voter elytra that never get used up, or get lost would be VERY NICE... like all-I-want-for-Christmas levels of nice.
    Tuqueque likes this.
  8. Hi there,

There was a bit of a bug. :) Senior Staff (SS) can fix it; if you put all of your banners that are broken/weird in your Vault (ingame just do /vault) or let us know where they are, we can fix them for you.

Just shoot Senior Staff a private message at THIS LINK and let us know where they are (in your inventory on a certain server, in the first page of your vault, etc.) and which ones need fixing and we are happy to do that for you.
    607, ShelLuser, TomvanWijnen and 3 others like this.
  9. Very nice Christmas gift. and looks so trendy on Aikar eh!

Neat idea and cannot wait to hang em high in my stronghold!
  10. Hash said it first !

edit. and now, 499500!
    ShelLuser and Hashhog like this.
  11. Aikar may reply here. But I will prod him on the subject later today when he is awake.
    Tuqueque likes this.
  12. Yup.. got a few mails:
  13. Thanks!:D
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  14. Super exciting!!!
  15. Aren't you going to get them fixed?
    luckycordel likes this.
  16. I just recently voted on Server Pact due to me being unable to connect to TopG for some odd reason, will the system only send out the banners if you vote through TopG?
    Reos_J_Snoozer likes this.
  17. Has anyone else been having problems with voting on TopG? I completely stopped trying to vote on their website about a week ago because their captcha fails half the time. It's been a problem I've experienced for about a month now with TopG. They seem to be using the same captcha as several other voting sites, but I have no problems with those other sites, just TopG.

Click on all the street signs! *click click click click click click click click* Fail! Try again! ... No.

Click on all the cars! *click click click click click click click click click endless clicking...* ... Forget it.
    Gordan_the_Gourd likes this.
  18. This is my exact problem currently, it is taking a very long time to load into TopG and when I do load in, the captcha expires or my vote doesn't register
    Reos_J_Snoozer likes this.
  19. Anything updates your vote bonus, will get you the banners.
    607 likes this.