The First Loser |S4:G2|

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Rhyblet, Apr 29, 2020.

?

How many rounds of The First Loser have you participated in?

None 6 vote(s) 27.3%
One 6 vote(s) 27.3%
Two 1 vote(s) 4.5%
Three 1 vote(s) 4.5%
More than three 8 vote(s) 36.4%
  1. Voting for myself. Could use the safety.
    Temperhyture likes this.
  2. I'm not sure how I'd feel about you winning the game after I perished. :p
    Unoski likes this.
  3. Bad, just like most of us. ;) :rolleyes:
  4. For somebody preaching decency, I sense some hostility.

I really didn't want to publicly say things like this because there are often no winners in public disputes.

I don't think I will be winning this game. I just do not have the votes to. I probably won't survive for the final 2. I have private messaged you issuing and apology along with my primary intentions of this game and you replied with the fact that you read it and that was it. I have contacted you telling you that none of this is meant to be personal and you have never spoken to me until you were eliminated, and that has all been public.

I don't know what you want me to do. Would you like me to forfeit? Would you like a public apology? I am at a loss of what to do.
    607 and Temperhyture like this.
  5. Nah, don't worry about that. :)

Understandable.

Perhaps a different tactic would've been better then? :) Not sure though, as your approach is relatively uncommon and reaching at least fifth place is quite good!

I replied that I've been really busy. That is still the case, and will be until at least Wednesday.

What? I replied to your profile message. I also replied to your posts in this thread on page 3, which was before I was eliminated. Meanwhile, you did not on this thread respond to my message about you on the bottom of page 3 (you did send a PM though).

Of course I don't want you to forfeit. A public apology, perhaps, but not even necessarily. I'm not at this moment asking for anything new. I haven't been in the game for a few rounds anymore, so I don't know what you've been doing. All I've wanted to say I've said in my post at the bottom of page 3. I really don't know what suddenly caused this response...?
    607 and Temperhyture like this.
  6. Can confirm, Tom hasn't been responding to my pm's either. ;)
    I think that's pretty clear, namely the message that Sky quoted. :p
    Considering the :rolleyes: emoticon however, I bet your message wasn't intended as an attack.

To the few players still standing: enjoy the rest of the game. :D
    Temperhyture and TomvanWijnen like this.

7. Winner: Ozcar_97 (4 votes)
    First Loser: Unoski (1 vote)
  8. It was bound to happen. Funny thing is, I didn't vote for myself.
    Temperhyture and Uzack like this.
  9. Indeed (oops...)... :p

That is likely true indeed. :p It surprised me though, as in a game, I don't think it's weird to feel bad about your opponent winning.

Indeed, have fun and good luck! :D

Considering what you've done so far, it's barely a surprise that you didn't vote for yourself. :p

Considering you falsely accused me of not responding to you, I find it fascinating that you again did not respond to me. :)
    Temperhyture and 607 like this.
  10. I didn't want to reply because 607 said most of what I wanted to say and I'm not a fan of 2 people going at the same argument at the same time. In the primary message, I said the only times you have communicated with me have all been public and non private.

I would like this dispute to end now if possible because nobody here will walk out a winner.
    Temperhyture and 607 like this.
  11. So as someone who's been sitting on the sidelines watching this argument unfold in the chat, I'm not sure why this is continuing.

This game was intentionally designed with the options for betrayal, alliances, double betrayal, sneaky backstabbing, and all of Unoski's actions seem in-line with previous games I've played. But again, I don't know all of what Unoski has done behind the scenes, but I really doubt its enough to change my mind to start promoting attacks against him on this thread. :)
    Temperhyture, 607 and Jay2a like this.
  12. You guys having fun here?

:3c
  13. Fair point. :p The reason I asked for an answer, was because I was quite surprised by Sky's post #84, and was curious what he had to say to my response.

I'm not sure, but either you have missed a lot or I somehow have never been involved in any of this in all of the previous games I participarted in. Both are entirely possible. :p

I did attack Sky in post #60 on May 17th, but that's already a while ago. After that, the only attacks in this thread was his post #84.

Okay, then I'm happy to see you understand that my post #83 wasn't hostile. :)

That is not what you said. :)

Sure thing!

I am. :p
    Temperhyture, EnderMagic1 and Uzack like this.
  14. Good to know...

How about the rest of you guys? :)
  15. Do you realise that 12 out of 16 people are out of the game already? :p
    Temperhyture likes this.
  16. That doesn't answer my question, and doesn't invalidate my initial question in any way:

I was simply asking if others are having fun.
    Temperhyture likes this.
  17. Thank you. :)
    I was wondering if you were only aiming your message at Ozcar, Ender, Uzack and Kand, because Tom actually responded to your question too. ;)
    But in case you were asking everyone: I have got over the sourness of being the first loser in this game, and am now waiting for the game to end so I can try to give my opinion on the controversial matters. :)
    Temperhyture likes this.
  18. ehh no. Realise is the Queen's English (UK, Australia, Canada, literally everywhere except for America, etc) version of that word, as well as the spelling that I personally use. Realize is the American English spelling.
    jewael_king and Temperhyture like this.
  19. I dunno about everyone else, but I'm having a great time ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  20. Yeah!!!

🎊🎊🎊
    Temperhyture likes this.