The First Loser |S4:G2|

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Rhyblet, Apr 29, 2020.

?

How many rounds of The First Loser have you participated in?

None 6 vote(s) 27.3%
One 6 vote(s) 27.3%
Two 1 vote(s) 4.5%
Three 1 vote(s) 4.5%
More than three 8 vote(s) 36.4%
  1. Let the games begin! The pm has been sent out, and you may now vote for the first round.
    CarFryer and Unoski like this.
  2. Alright, I ask that nobody votes for me. I cannot be eliminated the first round of my game.
  3. Woah woah wait! :eek: You can't just throw us into the game like that! D:
    I mean, I know people can alter their votes, but still...
    Anyway, vote for Sky (Unoski). He brought the game here, after all.
  4. Tough beans :p

Still waiting on three more votes!

5. Winner: Unoski (5 votes)
    First Loser: PetezzaDawg (3 votes)
    CarFryer, Uzack and 607 like this.
  6. I've learnt in the previous game that Tom's remarkably good at winning, so I'm voting for him. :D
    Edit: And I should actually do so this time... last round I shared whom I would vote on, but forgot to actually cast the vote until Rhy reminded me. :oops:
    Sprhyngtime likes this.
  7. So this is how liberty PetezzaDawg dies, with thunderous applause
    Sprhyngtime and 607 like this.

8. Winner: TomvanWijnen (8 votes)
    First Loser: jewel_king (3 votes)
  9. Noo, not again. :p I will look into it later today, I guess. :rolleyes:
    Sprhyngtime likes this.
  10. Death to the first column? Why not
    607 and Sprhyngtime like this.
  11. Okay, so, this:
    Indeed my main reason was wanting to have any public discussion actually happening publicly. Of course there might be conversations going on behind the scenes, that even the host doesn't have access to, but there's no reason a post that can be seen by everyone who was in the game shouldn't be visible to the whole community, in my opinion.
    I also just found out a new reason: when I saw Rhy's official pm in my inbox, I was confused, thinking there was a problem with round 3 or something. But it was just Sky saying something.
    This could be especially confusing if someone bumps the convo shortly before the actual round goes live. ;)
    Sprhyngtime likes this.

12. Winner: Jay2a (5 votes)
    First Loser: Smooshed_Potato (4 votes)
    607 likes this.
  13. I'm planning to vote for Ender next round, assuming he's not safe. If he is, I'll vote for wafflecoffee. Unless both are safe of course, in which case I'm not sure what to do yet, you may advise me. :p
    Sprhyngtime and wafflecoffee like this.

14. Winner: TomvanWijnen (8 votes)
    First Loser: Carbonyx (2 votes)

Massive thanks to everyone so far, as every single person has voted these past two rounds. It really makes my job easier. :p
  15. wafflecoffee it is, then. ;)

And Tom's good at attracting votes, wow. :eek: I don't mind it though, I'm safe after he wins. :D (until round 9, at least).

Edit: Suggestion: add the round numbers to each update (round n results, round n+1 grid), so we can more easily talk about each round and know when round 9 and round 12 are coming up.
    Also, have there really not been any ties that needed breaking yet?
    wafflecoffee likes this.

16. Winner: wafflecoffee (7 votes)
    First Loser: AmusedStew (3 votes)
    wafflecoffee likes this.
  17. Sorry <3
  18. Still no round numbers? :/