The First Loser |S4:G2|

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Rhyblet, Apr 29, 2020.

?

How many rounds of The First Loser have you participated in?

None 6 vote(s) 27.3%
One 6 vote(s) 27.3%
Two 1 vote(s) 4.5%
Three 1 vote(s) 4.5%
More than three 8 vote(s) 36.4%
  1. We are currently in round 6. :)

2. Winner: TomvanWijnen (5 votes)
    First Loser: Jay2a (4 votes)

Without saying too much, this was a fun round to watch. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens from here on out. :)
    607 likes this.
  3. Oof I knew that was gonna happen
    Welp, gg
    I'll get you guys next time
    You know who you are
    Sprhyngtime and wafflecoffee like this.
  4. Nooo... :(
    Well, this is by far the most exciting TFL game I've played so far. :D
    Sprhyngtime likes this.
  5. I hope you at least voted for yourself? Because I warned you against this... But 4 votes is pretty good, I just didn't think Tom would be able to get so many votes. :( How does he do it??
    Sprhyngtime likes this.
  6. There were so many conflicting plans that in the end I knew the decision to vote for me would be the final nail in the coffin :p
    It's okay though because I'll just come back stronger in the next game
    Sprhyngtime likes this.
  7. Well, you got four votes, Tom got five, and there were just 11 players left in the game... that means that if you would've got a few votes less, you might still have been the first loser. :p I'm sorry I didn't prevent it. :/ But oh well, it was a very interesting round for sure!
    Sprhyngtime likes this.
  8. Seems like Tom, Ozcar, and Endermagic are in my sightlines.

I hope you 3 didn't come into this game to win. ;)
    Sprhyngtime likes this.
  9. I can honestly say that I have not spoken with Uzack, nor with Endermagic. :)
    Sprhyngtime and 607 like this.
  10. You are in the best position right now. I plan on taking you out asap.
    Sprhyngtime likes this.
  11. Thanks, love you too. :)
    Sprhyngtime likes this.

12. Winner: Unoski (6 votes)
    First Loser: wafflecoffee (2 votes)
    wafflecoffee and CarFryer like this.
  13. I'm not sure what to do. Advice is welcome!
    Sprhyngtime likes this.
  14. May I suggest not being the first loser? :p
    AmusedStew and 607 like this.
  15. Eliminate Tomvan and Unoski for me :p
  16. Hey, technically it sort of was 607 and Unoski's fault that you got out. :p
  17. I was going to go against the first part of that, but I guess you're right. :p If I hadn't tried to let Jay win, someone else (myself, for instance :$) might've been TFL.
    Sprhyngtime likes this.
  18. Jay2a, I wanted you to stay. The votes just weren't in my favor. I've seen my mistakes and I need row 2 to go. I am doing everything in my power to ensure that happens.
    Sprhyngtime likes this.

19. Winner: KandK22 (5 votes)
    First Loser: TomvanWijnen (4 votes)

Starting this round, you must choose whether you want your row or column to be safe if you win.
  20. I'll preface this with that I don't care about losing. I genuinely couldn't possibly care less.

Normally, I would say something along the lines of "thanks everyone, was nice playing! :)" after leaving the game. This time is different. There is one specific person (and some of his allies somewhat too), that I think took this game a bit too far. I don't mind playing this game with interesting tactics, but this is different. The way Unoski tries (and succeeds) to manipulate everyone into his wishes is disgusting, I think. Not only does he try to manipulate his allies, he asks them to lie to others too. Even worse than that: he lies to his own allies, deceiving them in a rude way. His communication to the people he tries to get out is also downright rude, I think. Examples are listed in this thread. I'll also pull an example from a PM he sent a few days ago:
    Much more has gone on behind the scenes, for the results to turn out this way.

CarFryer: I'll have you know that Unoski tried to get you out a few rounds ago. He is or will be using you as a puppet because he thinks you can help him.

Second row: it should be obvious that 607 is lying. A result like this should only be possible if that is the case. If someone is lying now, does that mean they should at any point be trusted in the rest of the game? .... (part of this action has gone on in PMs)

I'll ask everyone: if it's as clear as day as it is now that Unoski has lied to some people, and also asked others to lie in favour of him, would it be wise to trust him? How large is the chance that this or next round he'll lie to you, deeming you not necessary anymore and kicking your out like a simple puppet in his plan?

Thanks. :)

Anyways, thanks to everyone who did play decently! Playing with you was nice. :)

EDIT: I just realised I forgot one imprtant thing! Thanks to Qwerty for hosting this round! :)
    Uzack, Ozcar_97 and Sprhyngtime like this.