That moment when....

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by WayneKramer, Jul 11, 2015.

1. I think 607 might be referring to some of those photo realistic resource packs :D Other than that I have no idea ;)
    Jelle68 likes this.
  2. Reminds me. I wanted to download a new resource pack. any suggestions? Loving the optifine with dynamic lighting and real grass texture but wanting a bit more.
  3. No, lightning is a thing irl too you know.
  4. No it's not...
  5. You got me
  6. It is, google it.
  7. I seriously like this one (link to review post).
  8. Exactly what I'm looking for!! Keeping it close to vanilla but still nice and smooth. I googled the download and Lithos came up but it is 1.12. Would that work for 1.12.2?

Nevermind works GREAT!!! Loving it!!
  9. That moment when..... You go on an adventure with your best friend and we find our 1st woodland mansion...

Which was pretty cool!! Then we get back to base and try to get some work done, Dubb takes off and happens to land... errr.... Ummmm..... How????

What cracked me up the most was her taking off in elytra in nether and later posts OMG!!! That was terrifying!! Never again!!

That moment when you go on an adventure with a friend and it turns out to be so eventful in such a short time!!! PRICELESS!
    AyanamiKun, 607, ShelLuser and 2 others like this.
  10. The fact that lightning entities last about 2 ticks (1/10 of a second), yet you still managed to capture that, is phenomenal.
    Echelon815, TomvanWijnen, 607 and 4 others like this.
  11. moment when shell's weekend logic:

12. So I just read the above, ha ha ha, well... my logic backfired I guess :D

But... I'm gold (yippie!) and was planning on going to Utopia. While waiting for someone I ended up in the Nether on SMP2 (to see how much loot is left).

That moment when...
    Best. lootchest. ever! :cool:

I've seen a lot already, but this is a first. a "slice of nether fortress" and the best part: a loot chest. With contents! :)

I got 2 iron ingots, one gold ingot, a saddle and a diamond! :eek:

Of course we all know what's going to happen next: now I'll get careless and 5 minutes from now I'll probably lose all my stuff in a lava lake. But until that time...

If you want to try your luck: /wnether n on SMP2.
  13. Haha, that's cool!!
  14. That's cool you found loot there! I actually raided that exact chest when waste 1st reset to this. Glad to see it really does respawn loot like they say it would. I haven't seen it do that till right here :cool:
  15. That moment when the mods turn on the players and bring demise to the smp.....

But how the mighty have fallen...

NuclearBobomb, ShelLuser and SeflYT like this.
  16. Scary stuff!
  17. ...You feel like you're being watched:
  18. we were having fun on smp2, making a little fun of shell ^.^

moment when u really need to lol!

Merek_Shadower, 607 and MoreMoople like this.
  19. Óh, shelly, I know that feeling :p

(calling someone with the age of my dad shelly is kind of fun, yes.)
  20. That moment when ........ you try to actually get struck by lightning and get a screen shot of it but end up doing this...

When This happens

And your new addition catches fire....
    NuclearBobomb, WardleDeBoss and 607 like this.