That moment when....

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by WayneKramer, Jul 11, 2015.

1. lol! Yeah, I know that feeling all too well and I'm quite happy to learn that it's not just me!

I used to have join/parts in my chat but because of the huge mess I now moved those in my actionbar. Less clutter, but you also sometimes miss join/parts.

Aya often warns me when I start chatting in the wild ;)
    Jelle68 and 607 like this.
  2. That moment when...

So Aya held an (RA) auction, and she got curious about the residence mentioned on the thread. We looked around the residence and then we started looking around the area a bit more when we suddenly found this. And it was a theme park alright...

My poor wallet :(

Then we suddenly spotted the main attraction. Better yet: you can even enjoy this without any perms or such, just jump right in and... what do you know... a rollercoaster!

To avoid too much stuff from loading at once, lets....

The special effects are awesome! :)

Unfortunately we found a missing cart :D

Or maybe I should say the cart found Aya (and derailed her) :p

And so after a fun ride we went on our way again....

If you'd like to check this themepark out for yourself then: /v 10840 (on SMP5).
  3. That moment when you find a stronghold library, but you realize there's no floor!

4. How does that even happen?! :eek:
    FadedMartian likes this.
  5. World generation can get a bit weird at times.
    607 likes this.

6. moment when u got 110 vault pages down (shell gave me 1 extra voucher 4 being a judge on his event)! :cool:

110 pages collected, 145 more 2 go! ^.^

7. almost finished my house on outpost @ smp2 but i had a prob b/c if u push a button the door opens but also closes too fast.. so i asked 4 help:

that moment when ur storage gets filled with redstone stuff :D

no more storage space here, but i got my delay 4 the buttons!
    NDubb424 and AncientTower like this.
  8. When you have a special connection with a player and they randomly disconnect, so you feel empty and log off as well.
  9. That moment when you come up with an idea and don't know where to write it down:

I think this is a fairly good way of writing down notes for big builds like this one. I know, I could also have used a sign, but this just is better, deal with it :p
  10. Typical. ;) Agreed, though, it probably works. :)
  11. That moment when......

You are building a farm at your private OP and a storm comes. I stood 1 block outside my door to open sky...... and was STRUCK by LIGHTNING!!!

In all my MC life have I (A) never heard of it happen to anyone. (B) Wasn't even worried, on to (C) I guess. YES you can get struck by lightning in EMC. I had all god armour minus chest plate for Elytra. I was on fire almost if not worse than lava for a VERY long time.

I have never ever feared storms in MC, thought it was just neat. IT IS DEADLY!!!

Now I hide and run when rain and especially thunder hit. This is just another part of why this game is so cool. If I didn't have a full hunger bar it would've been real bad for Merek. I had to eat 3 more times to keep health up, well balanced is more accurate.

There should be an accomplishment for that considering how rare it is

Now for me.... MC just got that much more real!!!

Merek hides during thunder, NO JOKE!!
  12. That is why you should always keep some sort of water nearby.
  13. Haha, that's cool!
  14. That moment when your waiting at a traffic light and the person in the lane next to you wont pull up all the wayn leaving a gigantic empty space in front of them, since you have your windows down -_-
    Echelon815 likes this.
  15. You have never heard of anyone getting hit by lightning, or ever had been hit before now, yet I have been hit a total of 7 times over all my time on EMC. :D
    607 and FadedMartian like this.
  16. ... You're just plain bored

I present to you... The piramid of 10 fingers fast:
  17. That moment when... Momentus!

As some of you noticed I'm currently way out in the Frontier on SMP2, helping Aya and the outpost members a little bit. I just finished optimizing the farm area a bit (no automated stuff, just farmland with wheat, carrots and that kind of stuff) when all of a sudden Momentus marched in. I looked up and at first I thought this made a cool random screenshot:

Momo has the high ground :eek:

But as I came closer it became obvious that this was definitely one of those moments ;)

Now (un?)fortunately we do have a first floor which keeps the rain out when we're inside, but Aya is still working out an idea for a roof design (also because we're planning to add a second room and we're going to connect that somehow). I happen to know that Aya likes the idea of having a pet around, so I obviously had to do this:

I think we're going to need a bigger roof :D

So yeah, now to think about fighting or not fighting it ;)
    Merek_Shadower and 607 like this.
  18. Don't believe me... I do hide and here's why...

Enough said. Now I keep taking screen shots during these storms. Had many close strikes during this storm but this isn't the closest, however it is the only 1 I captured.

I will be making a Storm watch tower out here and hopefully I can capture some amazing screenies :cool:
    AncientTower, 607 and ShelLuser like this.
  19. That looks cool, but I think it looks even more amazing in real life!! :) I'd advice watching the lightning inside, though, for safety's sake. ;)
    Merek_Shadower likes this.
  20. Real life?
    ShelLuser likes this.