That moment when....

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by WayneKramer, Jul 11, 2015.

1. I always try to get back to 200 subscriptions. So if I've got like 203-206, I take some time to find people I can unsubscribe. :p
  2. That moment when irl your on a bike ride 3 miles away from your car and your tire pops so you start riding back as fast as you can but your other time pops D:
  3. Pffft, I'd be happy with that.

And it's not even just me, the server also has troubles!

>.<
  4. That moment when....

A new horse?

So that's what that promo was all about ;)
    NuclearBobomb, _Devuu__, 607 and 4 others like this.
  5. That moment when... you hear there might be dolphins coming to Minecraft! DOLPHINS!!!!!!
    Raaynn, _Devuu__, AyanamiKun and 2 others like this.
  6. :o That's cool!
  7. that moment when uh, oh... :confused:

lol, im running out of room. time 4 a new promo vault page! ^.^
  8. That moment when you realize you're a hoarder and have to auction off 20 DC's of Chicken Eggs :eek:
    NuclearBobomb, Raaynn and ShelLuser like this.
  9. That moment when our 2 years hit and you didn't have a party bc you're socially akward :oops::eek::eek:
    Raaynn likes this.
  10. Those moments when...

Aya & me are very busy with digging & slabbing in the SMP9 Frontier... It took us almost a year to decide but now we're finally working hard on a road back to spawn so that we can more easily reach our outposts but also can get back to town to pick up supplies.

Then this happened:

And it was a railroad alright:

And what do you know? I was right, this railroad did indeed lead all the way back to spawn (sort off, it also ran through the overworld) where I met up with a strange looking figure :D

Anyway, we discussed the whole thing and decided that it would be more fun to finish our own tunnel / rails (that's part 2) instead of asking if we could share this railroad. So we build around it :cool:

If you recognize this: no need to worry. I left a few extra minecarts in the public chest (seemed fair to me) and we realize that your tunnel could look a bit weird because of our slabbing so we fixed that by keeping the netherrack wall and slabbing over it ;)

A little courtesy goes a long way :)

But you gotta love it :) We almost reached spawn, #excited! :)
    TomvanWijnen and 607 like this.
  11. My first promo vault page was also page 3! :D
    ShelLuser likes this.
  12. That moment when the EMC mobs really don't want you to kill their pet turkey...

This was brilliant! A real EMC adventure :)

So I set out to find a turkey and after a while I came across this scene. Apparently this turkey hired itself some bodyguards :cool: As you can see another player also died here, probably because of the Enraged ambush.

Well, fortunately I could quickly seal the turkey and drive the skeleton down a waterslide to get it out of my way.

And they kept on coming. After Aya killed the turkey the enraged mobs just kept coming. I think we fought 2 or 3 enraged skeletons and 1 enraged zombie in one play run.

Onto the next turkey!
  13. That moment when... 2 for the price of one

Aya & me were in the SMP4 wastelands hunting for turkeys when we both suddenly got a double "feast" announcement. We set out and suddenly found this scenery :)

EMC has been generous :)
    607, _Devuu__ and TomvanWijnen like this.
  14. That moment when...

Gotta love it! Aya and me were mining our own business in the cold barren wastelands of SMP2 (I'm not even making this up: there's ice and snow everywhere) when we spotted an interesting cave and were busy exploring when all of a sudden...

I thought it was already over, so this was a very pleasant surprise!
    Merek_Shadower and 607 like this.
  15. Apparently the Canadian version of mc will have Orcas instead. :)

Oh yeah. And that moment when... you catch up on reading this thread!
    ShelLuser likes this.
  16. ... the big guy takes exception to your water removal machine

17. That moment when aikar kills miner mania after 20 mins by promoting rogue to dev :rolleyes: :aikar:
    Baradar67 likes this.
  18. That moment when I'm not at the top of the online list.
  19. That moment when 607's actually online :p