That moment when....

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by WayneKramer, Jul 11, 2015.

1. xD :rolleyes:
    EmpireMall (unintentionally) made me think I hadn't yet claimed the Thanksgiving promo.
    ShelLuser and MoreMoople like this.
  2. Classic Sean.
  3. That moment when...

Wow, how time flies ;)

TomvanWijnen and 607 like this.
  4. moment when we reached the nether outpost in our nether tunnel!

started bad b/c i died from lava and lost all my stuff, then shells pick broke and he was stuck. but i managed 2 find him from the outpost ^.^

now we need 2 make a better connection and build a secret room. but its really exciting that we can reach smp9 town again!
    Merek_Shadower and 607 like this.
  5. That moment when....

A first ride on the netherrail (not finished yet!)

Right now I feel like a kid with a new toy ;) First managing to finish a nether tunnel from our outpost area all the way back to spawn (in the nether, not directly near spawn but close enough). Last weekend we made preparations and 'claimed' a small area somewhere near spawn for our own which we're using as a landing area. So arrival/departure for our outposts.

Today we finished covering the whole thing up and locking it down with some redstone. Amazingly enough it even works :D I'm going to share more details about that later this evening in a mini-guide :)

But yeah, this is the way to go back and forth to work :)

607 likes this.
  6. moment when its best not 2 ask :D

Merek_Shadower and 607 like this.
  7. That moment when...

Halfways :)

One half done, and the worst has yet to come :D

I have to admit that building all this has definitely changed my view on some of the (nether)rails out there, especially those on SMP8's PWU which also come with a very nice decoration next to the tracks (most of the time anyway).

And I'm still not sure how that happened :)
    Merek_Shadower, 607 and The_Mancub like this.
  8. .... when....

you find a certain Mr. Kramers heads in your storage...

- Raaynn, member of the Decapitated Players Club

mwahahahaha
  9. That moment when the FCC repeals net neutrality :mad:
    Impulsive_Egg likes this.
  10. Context: you're finally about to start writing something you've wanted to write for a while.
    That moment when you drop your pen and can't find it anymore.

Edit: After 5 minutes, I finally found it. I don't even know where. Perhaps under my laptop or something odd. I had just given up, and then it reappeared. :p
    AyanamiKun likes this.
  11. Moment when shell gets stuck (again)...

we're getting really close to the outposts now!
    607 and Merek_Shadower like this.
  12. the australian internet lags you out and what everyone else sees is *luneyia was blown up by creeper*
  13. That moment when you fall your boat and discover an abandoned mine that has never been explored even though its close to spawn :D
    607 likes this.
  14. Those moments when...

Party time!

We did it!

We still have plenty of things to do, such as adding a dropper/dispenser at the outpost side, but for now we managed to finish the rails all the way!

Party time! And we're going to celebrate "EMC style", Aya & me got some goodies during the whole building (we also came across some turkey stragglers) and we're going to do a celebration event (on the forums) later on.

But for now I really need to get some dinner going :D

#partytime! :)
  15. Where's the party???
  16. That's some very late dinner, for a Dutchman. :p
    ShelLuser likes this.
  17. Did someone say party
  18. 607 and Merek_Shadower like this.
  19. that moment when you're invited to a party but it requires math and educated guessing in order to get goodies
    ShelLuser, 607 and MerRhyAndBright like this.
  20. Looks like you'll be looking for some education :p
    Impulsive_Egg likes this.