Road To Top 5 [TopG.org]

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Oct 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It may have been explained in here, but is there an issue with the rupee-reward/vote counting system? I have voted three days in a row, and haven't recieved any rupees for voting. Upon joining the server, it also hasn't recognized any votes by me (this site only) in the last three days.
    MrUnknownian likes this.
  2. I commented a bit back, yes TOPG does appear to be not working.

I've sent them an email, but asking ICC to change the server addr to see if that helps.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  3. Almost Top 10
    NetherWorld666 likes this.
  4. Weren't we just rank 11 though?
  5. We still are :p

Only 150 votes until we get to the top 10, then we just have to get up 5 more places. We can do it guys!
    FDNY21 likes this.
  6. Well i already voted for today so will vote forever till we move to number 1 and stay there.
  7. There's currently 64 in existence, we're holding on to 52 of them, so yeah, 12 in circulation (including 5 in this campaign).

Very rare, so you should vote for them :D
    FDNY21 likes this.
  8. This is probably an obvious question, but what's a stable voucher?
  9. Stable Voucher
    Stable Voucher

Type: Voucher
    Released: July 27th, 2013
    Update: Horse Update
    Obtained by: /promo, Various Events, Voting
    Attributes: Soulbound
    Lore: Permanently raises stables size by 1.
    (Right click to redeem)
    Stable Vouchers can be used to increase the size of a player's stables by the size of one horse. Unlike stable slots gained through supporting, these slots do not expire. However, they function like regular slots in every other way.

Stable Vouchers were first obtainable in 1.6 through the use of the command /promo. They have been available in various events and drop parties since; they are also occasionally available in Mob Arena events. You can also earn them as voting rewards.

EMC has a variety of custom-coded items for many uses.

10. How do you mean?
  11. I mistook "two" for "a few"
  12. Very welcome :)
  13. But I don't think that the amount of voter's blocks in circulation is really how much you thought, cause I lost mine over 2 months ago. It feels kinda... special to lose the most rare thing in existence. I think when I lost it Nick remained to be the only owner.
  14. The Ticking Tocks are more rare :p

It says several, so not a specific number. If you lost yours, it would be 11 instead of the 12 then. Sad to hear you lost yours. :/
    607 likes this.
  15. I always try too! :)
  16. Guys, we are under 40 votes to the top 10, we can be up there tonight :D
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  17. We are in the Top Ten Now.... :)
  18. :) Its working! We can do this ^^
    R0bbieJo likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.