Road To Top 5 [TopG.org]

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Oct 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lets do this guys!
  2. Hmm. Ticking tocks might just be obtainable as a super rare drop from some big baddies though...
  3. Just going to throw this out there. We are the highest non-pvp survival server (except maybe a skyblock server, not sure if it is)
  4. Do you have to vote to enter the raffle?
    We're now rank 10,and I just saw my testimonial on the Why Join? page,which appears to be stuck on smp6.
  5. Just wrote a review. :D
  6. Yay! Only 5 more spots :)
  7. ^_^
  8. New items have been donated to the cause:

75,000 Rupees ► Provided by Bro_im_infinite
    1x Labor Day Bench ► Provided by Collect12
    1x Nether Star ► Provided by Krysyyjane9191
  9. Still 10th place...
  10. Yep going be 10th place until today around 5pm cst ish. When most are cast or bring cast. :)
  11. Of course :p
    607 likes this.
  12. By the way, TopG responded last night and has fixed the Voting bug, you will get credit now!

Sorry, but we have no way to credit people for the votes missed. TopG simply never sent us your name saying you voted (The name field was blank on every notification)
  13. Only 60 behind number 9 :)
    (Interestingly enough, said server actually denies access to it's biggest feature unless you vote multiple times each day, so there are worst things than being bribed to vote :))
  14. Speaking of this, PM me proof of voting for TopG and I'll pay you out of pocket.
    wisepsn likes this.
  15. EMC is now at rank #10!!! We finally made it to the first page :D
    wisepsn likes this.
  16. Have been for about a day yeah :)
    trent948 likes this.
  17. been first page for a many days... :p
    xXvexenXx and xHaro_Der like this.

18. this means war!
    607, AlexChance and stormboy231 like this.
  19. Anyone who posts a review on TopG.org in favor of Empire Minecraft will receive 1,000r from me.

I apologize that I don't have time to make this a fancy posting but I want to make sure everyone who cares enough to give EMC a fair and hopefully positive review gets a little something.

How it works:

• Post your review on TopG.org for EMC
    • Once the TopG displays your review, let me know via PM: http://pm.emc.gs/xXvexenXx
    • If you are not called the same thing as your UID on TopG, be sure to let me know
    • Once It is posted and confirmed, I will pay you 1,000 rupees
    • PM me if for some reason there is a delay in your payment
    If you've already written a review this month, send me a PM also and I will send you your rupees. :)

Keep voting! We will be in the top 5 before long..
    wisepsn and RainbowChin like this.
  20. No need to apologize for that ICC, compared to other servers EMC hardly pushes voting. While I know it does take a few minutes to do this, it is not something for people to complain about when they get so much free play time on the servers.

As for incentives, from what I have seen of other servers getting some xp to repair tool is about the most useful item I have seen.

I would like to ask if that is ok what other players think would be a good incentive for them to vote.

As for the in game vote spam as some call it, if it is possible maybe once you have voted then could the reminder not appear until its your time to vote again.
    607 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.