Road To Top 5 [TopG.org]

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Oct 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Part of the reason we aren't getting votes on TopG is because of how annoying it is to vote. Their captcha system really sucks, having to click on abstract pictures three times really is pretty stupid and annoying and I think it's discouraging to vote honestly..
  2. I find those much easier than the ones that have random letters all smushed together honestly. Much quicker and it's pretty impossible to get it wrong.
    Pab10S, 607, dresden72 and 4 others like this.
  3. Well, it also depends on how many people in the community are in the forums, most days I found more guests than members. Online now: 70 (members: 22, guests: 48) (this was few minutes ago)
  4. I guess all we need is for some famous youtuber to do an EMC series.
    607 likes this.
  5. Remember ICC is also a youtuber ;), and a good narrator btw. And maybe not some series, just present the server, because I haven't seen many youtubers doing an smp series.
  6. True...
    Now all we need is for OBAM gaming to get famous :p
    607 likes this.
  7. Yea, I know, hopefully he'll become a famous youtuber one day, remember it's hard for someone to become a youtuber. For my experience the best way for people knowing you would be making a lot of videos, in that way you have more posibilities that people can watch you :). I tried to do it before, but it requires lot of time that I didn't have, so I left it.
    607 likes this.
  8. A beacon has been won by cutejuliew in a round of FireFloor.

Also, keep an eye out for a post I'll be making soon about daily to every other day random events held by myself with other staff helping. Some might be fire floor, some might be mob arenas and some might be my "super death in the wild for no reason what-so-ever, wtf is going on' events.

The voting campaign (at this time) is likely not an achieveable one YET, due to the shortage of activity, we will be using the donated items in these events as prizes.

I will have another thread setup for more donations to these events for those that wish to do so as well. :)
  9. Rainbowchin has won a becaon and a "ton of suddenly donated rupees" by players in the game in a round of FireFloor!
    AliceF3 likes this.
  10. I want to thank everyone for your voting and continued efforts to get EMC seen on server lists. This event has gone on quite a while and while we didn't get to our exact goal, we quite pretty darn close and therefore have created a continual event which will involve the prizes listed here as giveaways during said events. You can find out more about it at the following two links:

and

_Stads_ and TheSpyPie like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.