Road To Top 5 [TopG.org]

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Oct 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WE ARE AT RANK 11 GUYS!!!!
  2. There are times where the server list sites go down on their end with reporting votes to the servers. Could be just one of those times, and as soon as they solve it on their end, they should start rolling in again. :)

Make sure to vote on multiple sites each day to ensure you keep your voting bonus streaks. :)
  3. 5 Diamond voter blocks! Man I am going all in on this raffle now!! ~FDNY21
    MrUnknownian likes this.
  4. Still not registered.Not too much of a deal.Who noticed how a few prizes got people voting?
    Only 1407 votes and EMC will be at the top!
  5. Now, one of the best servers has received a bonus + 1,500 points. The parties have begun and the epicness! I wish I could continue in my proclamations, but that is only for the seers for whom this server is for! We begin the journey through uncharted lands only to want the unity of a town, that town is provided and free land is for the taking. I, however, cannot enjoy said momentus wonders as my internet has failed me as it has a cap, but I bid you all to fare well in the lands and quests you wish to deal with. Enjoy what you can of this server for it has much to bring and little to ask of you. Thank you and have a superb day!
    MrUnknownian likes this.
  6. topg does appear to be having issues. I've contacted their technical support, but please continue to vote. Ensure you vote for another server list too though to maintain bonus.
    MR2R2M likes this.
  7. Small words please :eek:
  8. Of course, you would reply to one of my posts... I used small enough words...
  9. I will paraphrase in easy words

"EMC is cool, we gotz TEH votes, we iz look yo, bai"
    CoDe4RiDeR likes this.
  10. Ummm.... No obla espanol
    Equinox_Boss and CoDe4RiDeR like this.
  11. Wooh! Getting closer! :D
  12. what are voter blocks?? lol im so confused and my votes havent been counting either
  13. Typo ;( Thanks for correcting
  14. your math sir, is incorrect, imma fix it for you in the quote
    ElectricKiwi, 607, bloodra1n and 3 others like this.
  15. It was a love heart D: There are half a stack or a stack of these (That Jack and Alex own I think?) and there are 5-7 taken, owners such as LadBlo, Darthin, Penfoldex, Damszy, so on...But 5 more to be added in the raffle and I will try to get one :p Anyways yeah they look lush. :cool:
  16. New raffle item has been donated!

1 Stable Voucher ► Provided by Olaf_C
    Olaf_C and PenguinDJ like this.
  17. Whats a stable voucher?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.