Road To Top 5 [TopG.org]

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Oct 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RainbowChin likes this.
  2. 100 votes and we reach the ninth rank!
  3. A big thank you for this! Added to front page post.
    wisepsn, xXvexenXx and Olaf_C like this.
  4. It is excellent, not perfect
  5. Meh close enough
    Olaf_C likes this.
  6. Two new prizes have been added to the pool!
    • 64x Diamond Blocks ► Provided by AmusedStew
    • 1x Tikiman678 Head ► Provided by Tikiman678
    Damiensmom11, xXvexenXx and Olaf_C like this.
  7. I would like to add my head to the raffle. :D
    Silken_thread likes this.
  8. We are falling back :(

We were 63 votes away 12 hours ago now 166 votes away
  9. Vote fast were are rank 10 but if the rank11 votes 33 more times we will be rank 11
  10. Most of Emc votes comes in the Morning or in the Evening but at this point looking at the numbers going be 2-3 days to take number 9 position because of the gap. No need to panic about it Emc is rising on TopG.org just continue to vote and everything will work out.
    Damiensmom11 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  11. Seems like people aren't really motivated anymore...
    So heres a suggestion :D Most likely some people are thinking "I won't win the raffle/mobarena so what's the point of voting?" You can make it so like for a week only (or more) each vote from this site gives 300 rupees. It gives motivation to every voter :D
  12. 20 more votes gets EMC back to 10th position
  13. psst (everyone lets go give the other servers bad ratings :p)
  14. I actually tried, TopG won't let you lol
  15. Come on guys vote we've been stuck at 10 for too long.
  16. No, I don't think we do.
  17. I am doing this lul

*insert troll face here*
  18. The motivation/incentive is that the player gets a perk for voting - rupees. The longer you vote, the more rupees accumulate. The more sites you vote on, the more rupees you accumulate.

The Mob Arena and Raffle are a massive bonus and reward for putting forth an effort I feel every player should do anyway.

EMC is a completely FREE service provided to us by the Admins that cost a decent amount to run and maintain. If you can't support them by being a paid Supporter, support them by voting or do both.

It takes literally about 60 seconds to vote at all of the sites listed each day. :)
    Damiensmom11 and DemonThunder345 like this.
  19. Really the biggest gain is the amount of new players EMC gets, as that means more people on EMC to play with and less low pop servers :)

The bigger we grow, the bigger exponentially the voting growth happens!

Ingame Registration should be deployed out tonight, and then we will work on getting our biggest card up our sleeves weve been wanting to do within the next few days too....and that will hopefully surge us with activity :)
    Damiensmom11 and wisepsn like this.
  20. Yeah!

Also we went back to 12th place. VOTE PEOPLE!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.