Happy I-Day! Liberty Swords & More!

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Aikar, Jul 4, 2016.

1. So far, I think it's utopia based. We're still working though...
    ThaKloned likes this.
  2. I bought 1 gold supporter for this. Nowhere in the terms and conditions did it mention becoming the Grim Reaper. :eek:
  3. Clearly it was in the indiscernible fine print
  4. I wonder if it's just the frontier. Stew was in the waste and said all was fine. We are in the frontier. Just watched about 20 animals total go poof xD
  5. Happy 4th of July everyone! Lets all celebrate!
  6. Waste is not an issue. Killed 4 cows.
  7. Animals going poof? Are you sure they're not trying to shoot fireworks, only to suddenly discover that they don't have any hands for aiming the fireworks after which things go b00m? :D
  8. Aikar was suppose to load them with freedom steaks, not explosives...
    Gawadrolt, Kytula, TBird1128 and 3 others like this.
  9. Has anyone picked up freedom steaks from this year? I've killed 2 stacks of steaks worth of cows and not one single freedom steak. Just wondering if it was an issue or if I'm just unlucky (probably the latter).
    SirTah and Wither_Addict like this.
  10. You can only kill cows outside of town.
  11. Yeah, all of them were killed in the wastelands.
  12. Oh, then ur just unlucky :p
  13. I'm having a problem with the new CHOOSE signs. After all of my slot signs automatically changed over, I am no longer able to break the signs. It just keeps telling me the shop is out of stock. I am only able to break them by breaking the block they are placed on.

EDIT: Shift + click allows me to break the sign.
  14. Just wanted to say Happy 4th of July everyone!!! :)
  15. First and foremost, Thank you Aikar and krysyy and any other minions behind the scenes for working hard for us today.

Secondly I hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable 4th of July. I hope everyone in America (and everywhere really) will take a moment at some point today to think about what freedom means to them.

Thirdly, I have taken out about a dozen cows in the waste land and no Freedom stakes yet. Thats ok the grill is still hot and i am going out hunting again soon I hope.

Ace
    TBird1128 likes this.
  16. It seems the choose signs don't work with books for some reason. I had a slot sign for Hashhog's Inkstains, it converted to a choose sign but that's it. When I click it I see the preview but others can't buy; all they get is "shop is out of stock".

When trying to add to my stock on /v +inkstain (smp8) I get the same problem: when clicking the sign I see that there are items in stock (like 5 copies of Inkstain 2), but when I click again to complete the purchase it gives an error: "out of stock".

Edit: Signed books and enchanted books both react the same: the choose shop sign doesn't recognize them.
  17. With the recent update shop signs are slow as me again (continental drift):oops: I was told that it was done on purpose. As a person who buys bulk of items i need at shops this slows me down significantly. Also as many are sellers this may lower their sales because people don't want to sit there a click for ages. Other then that hope Everyone has an excellent 4th of July night and stay safe everyone. :)
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  18. It was my understanding that the limiter put in place was only limiting to what a human could accomplish. If it's lowering more than what you can click with your hand legitimately, please message the devs. If not, then please refer to our rules on autoclicking mods.

Edit: I've been informed that it limits to 2 per second, which is what it used to be. It was a fix for it being broken in a past update.
  19. 2 per second? I'm quite sure I can click more than 5 times per second.
  20. Me too its hurts my hand a little bit after putting it in the air aggressively clicking but i think i can get quite a few clicks in per second as well(We need a Clickathon)
    Gawadrolt and TomvanWijnen like this.