Useful Tool: EMC Shopkeeper

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussion' started by shavingfoam, Mar 6, 2013.

1. I'll add that to the todo list. xD
    wafflecoffee, UltiPig, 607 and 2 others like this.
  2. There has been some discussion on another thread that suggests a tool used for rupee history. EMC shopkeeper does that, but it doesn't keep track of the highest rupee amount you've ever had. Perhaps a way for shopkeeper to read your rupee balances and show when your highest balance ever was, if you break your record then of course it updates with that.

Link to the thread: https://empireminecraft.com/threads/is-there-any-way-to-know-more-about-your-r-history.71639/
    WardleDeBoss likes this.
  3. Thanks for the heads up, buddy! :D I added the highest rupee balance suggestion to the next version:

Version 0.5.11 released! Changes include:
    • Item name fixes.
    • Added "Highest Balance" statistic to Bonus/Fees tab. This shows the highest rupee balance you've ever had.
    • Added "Rupee Balance" chart to Charts tab. This graphs your total rupee balance over time.
    Download it now!
    UltiPig, 607 and TheDarkAngel7 like this.
  4. Pity I hadn't looked at this again earlier. Such an awesome program. :D

I absolutely love this. Thanks so much for adding this feature! :DSomething doesn't seem entirely right though... (see next lines)

It seems like something isn't right, since it isn't showing my correct highest rupee balance; it's 3 days and 71k off... this part is also missing in the "rupee balance" chart in the charts tab. On another date, I seem to be missing 300k..? Is it maybe just taking one number from each page, instead of going through all the individual balances?
    607 likes this.
  5. Hmm, not sure what the problem is. The statistic is simply looking at the "balance" field on every transaction and picking out the highest number. The chart takes the highest balance amount from the day/month (depending on whether "group by" day/month is selected) and plots that number on the graph.
  6. I had day selected, but sometimes it skipped entire days, even though I know I had transactions on that day.

I also sometimes saw it do multiple numbers pey day, but that's only good, becausse more detail = more hetter :D (and there actually were massive differences in that day, so it was very useful to see it)
    607 likes this.
  7. Can you post a screenshot?
  8. Will pm you screenshots later today. :)

EDIT: oops, sorry, way too busy today. Hopefully tomorrow, if I'm too busy then too, then it'll be Wednesday.
    607 likes this.
  9. TheDarkAngel7, 607 and Hashhog like this.
  10. Version 0.5.13 released! Changes include:
    • Item name fixes.
    • Fixed bug that caused an update to fail if a payment transaction's reason was too long.
    • Fixed a bug that prevented player transactions from being exported.
    Download it now!
  11. Not sure if this issue is known, but you can not log into EMC shopkeeper if you have 2 step verification on the forums, this can be worked around by turning it off and back on again once you have logged in, but if a fix can be made it would be nice =)
    TheDarkAngel7 likes this.
  12. I noticed that issue when 2-step verification came out and I told shavingfoam about it. I discovered it when I enabled it on my account upon release, but then I noticed the shopkeeper wouldn't download the transactions.

UltiPig likes this.
  13. Suggestion: add a gained, lost, and net total (like in transactions) to the payments tab. Would be useful to see how much I've paid people, and how much I've received in total, as you'd currently need to manually add all payments up. :)
    607 and ThaKloned like this.
  14. As an addendum to this suggestion, I have something that some people might find useful: an ability to export the payments data from shopkeeper to a file, since the transactions section also allows you to do this currently.
    607, TomvanWijnen and ThaKloned like this.
  15. Please send! :D That would be very useful.
  16. First, just a great tool and very well done! It is my friend.

There is a way to run shopkeeper and have a csv database which could be copied or viewed in spreadsheets. Though I do see the ability to export may be easier for non-technical users.

This idea will really be helpful. Though if possible it needs to be like the shop tab and show gains, losses and net if possible.

Optionally though, may be a summary tab would be just as nice if that page is not organized in a way that it allows those new totals on it.

Very similar to the fees tab... I will edit with a screen shot in a few hours of my thought.
    ThaKloned and 607 like this.
  17. Here is the screen thought... I added a new tab, but you could just update the bonus/fee tab to have more information. ...or maybe move the high balance here...

Last note, total could be a single line too, not sure why I thought I should split them...

...and Economic Impact may stretch to 100s of millions for some players.
    TomvanWijnen, 607 and ThaKloned like this.
  18. Maybe a Date Setting? Say you started your mall on Jan 30th 2017, but you had your account for 2 years before, but want to keep track of how much from the time you opened your mall?
    607, mjnoe70 and ThaKloned like this.
  19. I agree, I doubled checked this, it really would be great if the first pages DATES carried over to payments, bonus/fees and all other pages. I was thinking like you, what if I just want to compare my 2017 January to my 2018 January next year.
    607 likes this.
  20. One feature that'd be nice my foamin' buddy is having EMC Shopkeeper use your own local time zone instead of always using EMC Time. :)
    607, TomvanWijnen and Tuqueque like this.