is there any way to know more about your $R history?

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by mjnoe70, Apr 21, 2017.

1. Do we have any method to know things like these about our own personal $R use?

Total Amount earned
    Highest Balance
    Total Amount spent
    Maybe I should ping Azoundria as they have the store script with the ability to read market history. I could write something to do this but right now I just don' know how to get to any of the data.
  2. Well, there is the rupee history but that's about all there is right now. I'm not sure how far this is accessible through the API, I could imagine them testing things against your Xenforo session and then retrieving the right data. With that in mind I somewhat doubt that you'd be able to access this remotely (but I'm not sure) because it seems like a security risk to me.
    607 likes this.
  3. TuqDufRhySmp8, 607 and ShelLuser like this.
  4. Yes this is the one I was talking about and have run it against my account. However, I'm looking for more information on my own usages based on the combination of shop income/expenses, voting and sign-in gains just to have some idea of my own interaction with the economy. I hold a pathetic amount of $R today really, but I think my spending and obtained numbers to be in the millions with a highest balance at 250-300 thousand because I have holes in my pockets!
  5. In that case I do not know and can't help you, you could create your own program, as I am looking into making my own, but that is a long ways away.
  6. The issue with that is getting to the data. I'm not sure if they let the shop keeper program reside on the same server or not but while I have some domains, I likely can't get to the physical data.

Again, these are not "have to have" things but I think everyone likes to see information about what they have done and accomplished.... This is why achievements and MMOs have had success... You can see your character online, what they have on, what things they have done.
    607 likes this.
  7. shavingfoam and this angel are buddies, I'll mention your ideas to him and he might be able to code it into EMC Shopkeeper ;)
    mjnoe70 likes this.
  8. Aikar finally released the API?
  9. count it yourself
    RhyGoesWoof likes this.
  10. You have to play with the settings to find this... everything you ask is able to be done as I do it myself though change is settings...
    mjnoe70 likes this.
  11. I have a software that can read the rupee history (even when it is in use) and store the transactions in a MySQL database. It wouldn't be too hard to make a service where EMC members could make it read their rupee history and show various statistics, but the problem is that it needs members' EMC password in order to get the data.

I'm not sure how many or if any members would change and/or use their EMC password (which, BTW, can and perhaps should be different from the Minecraft password) with a 3rd party software.
    ttyler333, TomvanWijnen and mjnoe70 like this.
  12. I am sure if anyone uses the shop keeper they are fine with it as it also asks for password. Also not much can be done with site password so not too much worry should be there
  13. Wow, that would be great, I'd surely take the time to adjust some settings... I just haven't seen anything else on settings in any other searched threads or even in this thread in the past. Would you be kind enough to point me in a good starting direction on the emc wiki or even google?

Btw, I did not get this thread going again, someone else posted it in another thread they thought was relevant.
  14. Sort off. There are several calls which you can make to the website and that'll retrieve specific information from the servers database. That interface allows external sites (and software, such as the shopkeeper plugin) to access and retrieve such specific information.

However, that's also as far as my expertise goes; I never looked deeper into those possibilities.
    607 likes this.
  15. Well disclaimer, Tried talking to aikar about api development and offered ideas. Hopefully he gets around to an api. I'd love to be commissioned to created it, but he hasnt offered :p
  16. External sites are just scraping your rupee history, not using any API calls.
    M4ster_M1ner and 607 like this.
  17. FYI: I added a "highest rupee balance" statistic to EMC Shopkeeper. It's in the "Bonus/Fees" tab. :D
    607 and TomvanWijnen like this.