Useful Tool: EMC Shopkeeper

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussion' started by shavingfoam, Mar 6, 2013.

1. NOTICE

In order for the shopkeeper to continue to download transactions, two-factor authentication must be DISABLED on EMC, until my foamin' buddy shavingfoam can get an update for it to support two-factor authentication. ;)
  2. o.o Very true, thanks buddy!

Havent looked at the Haunted Candy issue yet.
    rburke5786 likes this.
  3. Version 0.5.10 released! Changes include:
    • Item name updates for 1.10 and 1.11 (plus other misc item name fixes)
    • Fixed a bug that occurred if you left some fields blank in the "Database Backup" dialog.
    • Fixed a bug that crashed the program if an item name greater than 128 characters was downloaded from your transaction history.
    Download it now!
    607, Galantisizer, AlexC__ and 2 others like this.
  4. Thanks :D glad you got on to make these changes.

edit: 3,500+ transactions updated..
    Sgt_Pepper4 likes this.
  5. You're welcome! :D
  6. Since its open sourced. Is there any way i can convince you to help me set it up in intellij? I dont know much java but i can do basic coding. Would like to be able to push my own patches as i need to.
  7. Sorry, I don't know how to use Intellij. :(
    ttyler333 likes this.
  8. since the last update, it only crashes on the startup
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. Can u make it so we can have/assign stocks to different/multiple malls?
    As in I own 4 malls and I wanna view the stock in all of them?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. How would he differentiate the res numbers? He's only looking at the rupee log;.
    607 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  11. He knows about the suggestion I made this is if the suggestion gets past
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. when you get on the game; ill talk to you a little. Aikar seems to have updates in mind. Just have to wait and see if we can get some updates to help us shopkeepers out.
    607 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  13. Not possible. Like ttyler said, EMC Shopkeeper gets its data from the rupee transaction log, and the rupee transaction log does not say what res the transaction occurred on.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. Can you be more specific? Do you see any error messages?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. 607 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  17. Lol should I apply Minecraft chicken logic to that?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  18. Code:
    java.sql.SQLException: Error executing SQL statement during schema update: CALL UPDATE_ITEM_NAMES()
        at emcshop.db.DirbyDbDao.updateToLatestVersion(DirbyDbDao.java:172)
        at emcshop.EMCShopkeeper.launchGui(EMCShopkeeper.java:404)
        at emcshop.EMCShopkeeper.main(EMCShopkeeper.java:215)
    Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: The exception 'java.sql.SQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException: DELETE on table 'ITEMS' caused a violation of foreign key constraint 'SQL151217153529853' for key (314).  The statement has been rolled back.' was thrown while evaluating an expression.
        at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.SQLExceptionFactory.getSQLException(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.SQLExceptionFactory.getSQLException(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.Util.seeNextException(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.TransactionResourceImpl.wrapInSQLException(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.TransactionResourceImpl.handleException(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection.handleException(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.ConnectionChild.handleException(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedStatement.executeStatement(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedStatement.execute(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedStatement.execute(Unknown Source)
        at emcshop.db.DirbyDbDao.updateToLatestVersion(DirbyDbDao.java:154)
        ... 2 more
    Caused by: ERROR 38000: The exception 'java.sql.SQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException: DELETE on table 'ITEMS' caused a violation of foreign key constraint 'SQL151217153529853' for key (314).  The statement has been rolled back.' was thrown while evaluating an expression.
        at org.apache.derby.iapi.error.StandardException.newException(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.SQLExceptionFactory.wrapArgsForTransportAcrossDRDA(Unknown Source)
        ... 13 more
    Caused by: java.sql.SQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException: DELETE on table 'ITEMS' caused a violation of foreign key constraint 'SQL151217153529853' for key (314).  The statement has been rolled back.
        at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.Util.generateCsSQLException(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.TransactionResourceImpl.wrapInSQLException(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.TransactionResourceImpl.handleException(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection.handleException(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.ConnectionChild.handleException(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedStatement.executeStatement(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedPreparedStatement.executeStatement(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedPreparedStatement.executeLargeUpdate(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedPreparedStatement.executeUpdate(Unknown Source)
        at emcshop.db.DirbyDbDao.deleteItems(DirbyDbDao.java:482)
        at emcshop.db.DirbyDbDao.updateItemNamesAndAliases(DirbyDbDao.java:418)
        at emcshop.db.MigrationSprocs.updateItemNames(MigrationSprocs.java:62)
        at org.apache.derby.exe.acf81e0010x0159x62e2x6705xffffaf34bab81.g0(Unknown Source)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
        at org.apache.derby.impl.services.reflect.ReflectMethod.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.CallStatementResultSet.open(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.GenericPreparedStatement.executeStmt(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.GenericPreparedStatement.execute(Unknown Source)
        ... 6 more
    Caused by: ERROR 23503: DELETE on table 'ITEMS' caused a violation of foreign key constraint 'SQL151217153529853' for key (314).  The statement has been rolled back.
        at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.ReferencedKeyRIChecker.doCheck(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.RISetChecker.doPKCheck(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.DeleteResultSet.collectAffectedRows(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.DeleteResultSet.open(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.GenericPreparedStatement.executeStmt(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.GenericPreparedStatement.execute(Unknown Source)
        ... 22 more

19. Thanks. That's a difficult error to debug, because it's a problem with the database, and everyone's database is different.

How many transactions do you have? How painful would it be for you to delete the database and start over? That would most likely resolve the issue. To delete the database, delete the ".emc-shopkeeper" folder, located in your "C:\Users\USERNAME" folder.
    Tuqueque and 607 like this.
  20. ehh, can you put more details on how to get to the folder? I use apple, that might help....