Useful Tool: EMC Shopkeeper

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussion' started by shavingfoam, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Could you add an option that auto groups all the payments per player? or where you can click on a player name and it will show all the payments that player made to you as well as a total amount?

Just a Suggestion....

For example

Payments from;

-finch_rocks - 300
    -finch_rocks_1 - 340,00

I click finch_rocks_1 and this shows up

finch_rocks_1 - 340,000

Date Amount
    1/1/11 2000
    1/2/11 90000

Any Thoughts?
  2. 607, finch_rocks_1 and Vizsco like this.
  3. Whoops. Sorry folks. There was a slight error with the project configuration. Should be fixed now. >.<
  4. Version 0.5.8 released! Changes include:
    • Item name updates.
    • Fixed problems with database update code. Should run faster now.
    Download it now!
  5. Got a little problem my foamin' buddy. When I push the update button in the EMC Shopkeeper it would fail to download. I copied the download link into google chrome and it tells me insufficient permissions. When I downloaded it from the link you provided here on the forums it worked fine.
  6. Hmm, not sure what the problem is. The download button worked for me. Thanks for the report, buddy.
  7. Thanks so much this is really helpful!!! :)
    shavingfoam likes this.
  8. Thanks! I'm glad you find it helpful! :D
    ExtraSins likes this.
  9. It appears when I try to create an alt account for shopkeeper, it says it will take 39 minutes to finish updating, when it doesn't even have a page of its rupee history.. :(
    It also is giving me an error code when I try to update my transactions.
  10. Can you post screenshots? Also, did you click the "Send reprt" button when the error occurred?
    607 likes this.
  11. I sent a couple reports Tuesday. I can post screenshots later tonight.
  12. Thanks! :D
    gladranger7 likes this.
  13. I love this program it's awesome
    But one question: you know how there is a way to enter the items u have in your mall and it tells u if u r out or what ever right I love that.
    But is there a way to view that per mall, say I have 2 mall won't it show the inv of both combined? Can't it show mall 1 has run out of cobble, mall 2 has 2 stack?
  14. Thanks! :D

No, sorry. :( The rupee history page does not tell you which shop each transaction is from, so there is no way for EMC Shopkeeper to know.
    607 likes this.
  15. There should be a feature to show the average price sold of an item. Gather all the players transaction history for exaple diamonds bought and sold in the past month, and then work the average out.
  16. But then he'd be sharing private details, abusing the password input by the user.
  17. There could be a way that the player voluntarily sends him information (like it does with error reports) through the client. He could then post the prices on a webpage for everyone to access.
    607 likes this.
  18. Good ideas, thanks! :D

Issue created: https://github.com/mangstadt/emc-shopkeeper/issues/25
    607 likes this.
  19. 607 likes this.
  20. My red eyes saw a bit of a problem with the haunted candy in the shopkeeper my foamin' buddy. I checked "Report Unknown Items" so you should have them on record. ;)
    UltiPig likes this.